Alright, well, in my sheer oddness, I decided to set myself a song goal to be able to play by the end of the year.

Mine is Devil Theory by Jeff Loomis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak6M4blISuA&feature=related

Or his song Miles of Machines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nY-XDF_Ask&feature=related

I was curious as to if any of you have your own goals to meet by a certain time? If so, share em, see if any of your fellow Pit peeps can help you out, I was just curious if any of you guys and gals did what I do.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Faust Arp - Radiohead
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
it takes you a year to learn a song?!?!?!?!?!?
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
I don't really have any song specific goals, my main goal is to be more consistent in playing, less screw ups, keeping in time [fairly easy] and that sort of thing.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
Quote by Brennon
it takes you a year to learn a song?!?!?!?!?!?

No, no, no, I meant BY the end of the year

Odds are I'll get distracted and attempt other songs, so I just wanted to have those done and recorded by the end of the year.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

my song of the week would probaly be over the hills and far away from led zeppelin
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Entre Dos Tierras by Heroes Del Silencio
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
The song i wanna learn is that song from futurama... Oh wait. I already know smells like teen spirit.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by -tempest-
my goal is to be the very best

"Like no one ever was''
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by G-loony
The song i wanna learn is that song from futurama... Oh wait. I already know smells like teen spirit.

Ok I can kinda see where you are coming from, but really?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
to TS: good luck Loomis is insane
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by ScottElwood
Ok I can kinda see where you are coming from, but really?

Ya Rly...
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
I want to learn the extremely difficult lead part in 'Never Enough' by Dream theater, dual with the keyboards. It will signify a great improvement in technique and speed if I can do it.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Chiron - All That Remains, only half the solo though
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by Cheesemaster
The acoustic version of I Cum Blood... what was that cover band's name again?

acoustic corpse.