I just bought a Schecter Damien B2 FR and put some skinny top heavy bottoms.

I tune drop D or standard mostly.

I can't get my FR bridge parellel though and have adjusted the spring claw and springs like this: /|\

It's a lot better but still not parallel

Do I just go to guitar center and ask for any type of FR springs?

PS: I'm not interested in paying for a pro setup. I'm careful enough to not F anything up.
Normal springs will fit a Floyd, you don't need any special ones. Did you try to tighten the 2 claw screws first and see if that works? How much room you got now between the claw and the body? if theres room to tighten further
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
I have like 1 inch from the claw to the body. It started to get really difficult to turn the screws so I stopped.

Is that typical? I"m only a couple millimeters off parallel... do you think it's safe to muscle the claw screws in?
Well if its getting tough then that means they didn't drill the hole any further. How far off is it? Can you post a picture? I mean if you're 1mm off it won't kill ya but if its noticeable then yea get it leveled. By the way, did you set your fine tuners to their middle position and did you stretch the strings enough?
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by jduce28
I have like 1 inch from the claw to the body. It started to get really difficult to turn the screws so I stopped.

Is that typical? I"m only a couple millimeters off parallel... do you think it's safe to muscle the claw screws in?

Yeah if its getting tough you are reaching or at the end of the hole you could add another spring that would help you get it perfect without so much tension.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
dont tighten it any further. just add another spring. soon(if you already havent) you will screw right into the pickup cavity. not really good. ive always thought those claw screws were too long anyways...
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B