Poll Options
View poll results: Do you hate iTunes?
Yes, I hate iTunes and want it dead.
175 73%
Yes, iTunes sucks my ****.
161 67%
Voters: 241.
Page 1 of 4
I seriously think iTunes, is not only not designed for Windows, but that it is specifically designed NOT to work on windows, and fuck all your **** up. Not only does it use a retarded amount of CPU and physical memory, it still runs like shit.

My iTunes library somehow got "damaged", and so I had to start from scratch. This means that all the music I bought pre-iTunes Plus, with the DRM shit, has to be authorized to play on my computer again, which sucks because I have quite a few computers and I'm not sure if I can even authorize it again, and all my playlists were deleted, one of which was 5 hours long and probably took me as long to make.
Seriously, iTunes is ****ing shit, and if I didn't have like $100 on their store (from gift cards as presents) I would never have to use their piece of shit media player.

Is there any way to repair my library?

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has ample reason to hate iTunes?
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by tona_107
I seriously think iTunes, is not only not designed for Windows, but that it is specifically designed NOT to work on windows, and fuck all your **** up.

Yea pretty much. I have it on both Windows and Mac and obviously it runs just fine on Mac...gee I wonder why...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea pretty much. I have it on both Windows and Mac and obviously it runs just fine on Mac...gee I wonder why...

I meant they purposely make it not work.
To be dicks.
Quote by kylepianoman
system restore might do the trick...

Can anyone confirm this?
Quote by tona_107
I meant they purposely make it not work.
To be dicks.

And vice versa. Microsoft Office runs like ass on OSX. It's really funny because it's counter-productive and not persuading anyone using either platforms to switch over.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by tona_107
Can anyone confirm this?

just have your system save today as a backup date too, revert back to before the failure on apples part, and if it doesn't work switch back
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Quote by Xiaoxi
And vice versa. Microsoft Office runs like ass on OSX. It's really funny because it's counter-productive and not persuading anyone using either platforms to switch over.

Totally dude.
I fucking hate everyone.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Itunes has always worked fine for me.

This.

and wow your poll isnt biased at all
Quote by tona_107
I seriously think iTunes, is not only not designed for Windows,

Hence the double negative!
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Try backing up your hard drive before it fails next time dip****.
Quote by Ellron
Masterbate to her image then tell her about it...Then you will have to forget about her.

Quote by unplugtheradio
im gonna go tell my friends that if i die i want a myspace bulletin about me.
if your having the age old problem of itunes on windows dl winamp its free and more compatible with windows and with a downloaded codec will work great with your ipod, zen or whatever else their is.
Keep On Keepen' On
Quote by G-loony
Hence the double negative!

Do you know anything about the English language?
They aren't applying to the same subject.
Here is one reason windows is better than macs:

Wireless routers built for windows work on BOTH mac and pcs, wireless routers built for macs ONLY work on macs.

Now you have finally realized who is the real culprit, and it's not bill gates anymore.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
dont f*ck itunes, its a piece of computer software used to listen to and organize music. it doesnt even have human sexual organs, you cant even f*ck it.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by ScottElwood
Here is one reason windows is better than macs:

Wireless routers built for windows work on BOTH mac and pcs, wireless routers built for macs ONLY work on macs.

That is so incredibly stupid. Just. Stop. Talking... Please.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Oneordinarylife
Try backing up your hard drive before it fails next time dip****.

Because I have the time to backup my 300GB hard drive every fucking day asshole? Not everyone is a faggot like you with that much time to devote to PC maintenance.
And my hard drive didn't fail, dipshit, iTunes did.
Everything else is perfectly fine.
i love my itunes. it always runs fine. mabye you just suck at itunes?
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Use iTunes ONLY to download music; when you run out of money, buy CD's and rip them with WMP. PROBLEM SOLVED! Tell people to stop giving you gift cards. Even if I get one, I'd sell it on eBay. =]
I got some good guitars, yo.
Quote by Xiaoxi
That is so incredibly stupid. Just. Stop. Talking... Please.

That was so stupid you didn't even need to defend it to be honest.
System Restore might fix it.
If not.
Who cares
Just drag your Itunes Folder back into itunes and it should all add.

If you're seriously ****ed and need to get your music off your ipod look for sharepod
That being said Ipods suck and so does Itunes.

Take a look at SongBird, it's a pretty damn good media player
if you hate it so much then why do you use it?
Quote by rockybo
Personally, I've never had a problem with iTunes. In fact, it makes my life a lot easier, and i have it on all of my Macs and my 1 PC. It works a million times better than WMP. If you had a Mac, you would of never had this problem
Last edited by floydbert at Feb 8, 2009,
I seriously think iTunes, is not only not designed for Windows, but that it is specifically designed NOT to work on windows,

I don't see a "No, because I was smart enough to choose Apple." option...
Quote by identityxcrysis
System Restore might fix it.
If not.
Who cares
Just drag your Itunes Folder back into itunes and it should all add.

If you're seriously ****ed and need to get your music off your ipod look for sharepod
That being said Ipods suck and so does Itunes.

Take a look at SongBird, it's a pretty damn good media player

yeah songbird works good. i have both.
Quote by rockybo
Quote by tona_107
That was so stupid you didn't even need to defend it to be honest.

I really don't...

So anyways, are you using Macs now or something? I remember you used to swear against them...

Quote by Terastr
I don't see a "No, because I was smart enough to choose Apple." option...

Choosing a substitutable product in an oligopoly industry has no correlation with your intelligence. Be quiet.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Feb 9, 2009,
Quote by tona_107
Because I have the time to backup my 300GB hard drive every fucking day asshole? Not everyone is a faggot like you with that much time to devote to PC maintenance.

While he IS dumbass for a stupid suggestion that doesn't really fit your problem
In his defense, there are programs that automatically back up your hard drive at pre-set intervals.
Quote by dm1925

because ipods are fashionable, and dumb trendwhores will use anything that is popular?

just a guess....
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by tona_107

I back up my 250 GB hard drive once every six months when I'm home from college. Full backup of my whole hard drive. This would ensure that I wouldn't have to re-authorize all my music because I'd have a copy of my library undamaged on that backup. It would also have that 5 hour playlist that you apparently spent five hours creating.

5 hours to make an itunes playlist? Did you do this all in one sitting? And you call ME a faggot?
Quote by Ellron
Masterbate to her image then tell her about it...Then you will have to forget about her.

Quote by unplugtheradio
im gonna go tell my friends that if i die i want a myspace bulletin about me.
Quote by tona_107
Do you know anything about the English language?
They aren't applying to the same subject.

Yeah... Well... Your still mean
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by Zugunruhe
because ipods are fashionable, and dumb trendwhores will use anything that is popular?

just a guess....

Yea man, you're such a rebel. So cool.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by dm1925

Read OP.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea man, you're such a rebel. So cool.

He doesn't have to be cool... But he is right. I use my cellphone as my musicplayer...
Its really simple, You plug it in the computer with a chord and you can transfer whatever the fuck you want.

Also you don't HAVE to carry 300GB of music, You don't even listen to everything thats on it in a week/month.
I just add the music i listen to on my phone, Works much better and no freaking Ipod/Window problems.

(BTW Vista rules.)
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Page 1 of 4