I want to do a setup on both of my guitars, one is brand new and other hasn't had a setup in years, I use my amps built in tuner but don't trust it for a intonation setup and was wondering what is a decent tuner
for 50.00 .

Any help would be appreciated
Last edited by invision2212 at Feb 8, 2009,
try the qwik tune, it can be maual or auto and has meter so you can fine tune.
A strobe tuner is said to be best for accurate tuning, especially for intonation.

Peterson makes a few strobe tuners including the Strobo-stomp pedal. There are, of course, several higher-end strobe tuners that can go into the hundreds of dollars.
it doesn't really matter, a tuner's a tuner. I've had Korg chromatic and guitar tuners and a Boss TU-12 and a Fender Pedal Tuner... and, honestly, that all do the same thing, except the TU-12 is the first one to break on me (and it's the one I spent the most money on, go figure). I'm pretty much saying: if the tuner can tell you how close to intune you are, it'll work for setting up intonation.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
a tuner that has batteries in it and works...

hehe

i just use a ****ty as starter fender tuner then tune the rest by Earski
although tuning down is kinda hard in this case..
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
get a korg chromatic tuner.
that's what i have. it works perfectly.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
I`ve just got one made by belcat , it`s a pedal tuner so if your playing and think you`ve gone out of tune push the button tune it back again repush the button and your playing again no need to keep unplugging the guitar to check
yes all six strings buzz !! but it`s unique isn`t it