lol not really but they did discontinue a guitar i loved

ive just checked the ibanez website and it seems as though they dont make the iceman in white anymore
i loved that guitar it was so unique and cool
It's still there, they just slapped a name on it.
White Iceman
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
thats so weird its not on the AU website
seriously theres only black
Well, since it seems they still make it, you're luckier than I am. DOD discontinued a fuzz pedal that I own, which broke. In fact, I'm not sure if DOD is still around anymore. Nontheless, I liked that fuzz pedal.
Not available in Australia then.

They've bought out 2 new 7 strings- a white RG1527 with a Maple fretboard and an RG7321 with a flame maple top and neither are available in Europe, they're only on the US website.
does anyone know how much the iceman retails in the us

im interested in ordering one
Quote by kennel
does anyone know how much the iceman retails in the us

im interested in ordering one

Google is your friend.
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
It's still there, they just slapped a name on it.
White Iceman

wait, aren't edge III's the trems that everyone hates and are supposed to be really bad? if so why is it on his signature
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by splamron
wait, aren't edge III's the trems that everyone hates and are supposed to be really bad? if so why is it on his signature

Because Sam barely uses his trem, so the put an Edge III on it to lower the price. He hardly used his trem live when I saw them and they record the solos on the album with Herman's guitars...
Quote by bluebadumtable
Not available in Australia then.

I'm almost certain I saw one in the shop window of Allans Music in Sydney the other day as I went past.

I'm going back there tomorrow so I'll have another look but I'm sure it's there.
Quote by Mosho2
woo what an ugly ass guitar

Check out the "Fireman" It's more or less a flipped Iceman. They had one in yellow at NAMM
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
Check out the "Fireman" It's more or less a flipped Iceman. They had one in yellow at NAMM

The Fireman isn't ugly and besides it's limited to 45 worldwide. Also, that wasn't yellow, but natural Korina wood.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Yep, checked itout today and there's a White Iceman sitting in the window of Allans Music Sydney City store.
Quote by Alex Vik
Well, since it seems they still make it, you're luckier than I am. DOD discontinued a fuzz pedal that I own, which broke. In fact, I'm not sure if DOD is still around anymore. Nontheless, I liked that fuzz pedal.

DOD is now owned by digitech, and most of their circuitry converted into digitech pedals.

We still have a DOD stereo ice box chorus, and the Yngwie overdrive preamp from DOD at my store, but we can no longer get them, digitech no longer offers them in Canada if they're still distributing them at all.

ebay ftw on that one, that's how I've helped a buddy find some old 80's distortion pedals.
Gear:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- B.C. Rich Platinum Beast
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
- Schecter 35th anniversary C-1
- Schecter RAF spitfire solo 6
Quote by Bonsaischaap
The Fireman isn't ugly and besides it's limited to 45 worldwide. Also, that wasn't yellow, but natural Korina wood.

+1

Quote by splamron

For some reason, Sam Totman isn't as important to Ibanez as Herman Li so he's got a non Prestige Ibanez signature with an Edge III. It's just plain stupid!

Quote by bluebadumtable

They've bought out 2 new 7 strings- a white RG1527 with a Maple fretboard and an RG7321 with a flame maple top and neither are available in Europe, they're only on the US website.

Yeah, that's a major gutter. On the other hand, the guitar shop near me are apparently getting a stock of the RG1527M coming in.

They better get it in otherwise