Safe ALCOHOL drinks, lol. Okay, well I mean alcoholic drinks that are actually pretty good in taste for teenagers. I think most people will agree beer is ok in taste, and wine is ok too. But I definantly don't like vodka or like those strong liquor.

I just want some suggestions what's pretty good and not so strong in alcoholic level. I'm gonna try making some margaritas cus they actually look good.. kinda like lemonade w/ some alcohol in it, right?

So yeah, get on with suggestions!

I'm not like some hardcore drinker at all.. I've never got drunk and I don't think I'll be able to drink enough of anything to get drunk.
Margarita is not like lemonade with alcohol in it.

Mikes hard lemonade is lemonade with alcohol in it and pretty tastey as well. Give it a shot.

You say you dont like vodka, but mix it with some sprite. Tastes like sprite, but enables girls to throw their vaginas at you. Literally.
mix some other stuff with vodka?

not safe, you will most likely puke after a while, but it tastes gread
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
alcoholic drinks that are actually pretty good in taste for teenagers.

Fail.

Quote by 1337guitarplayr
I definantly don't like vodka

Fail.

what's pretty good and not so strong in alcoholic level.

Fail.

Quote by 1337guitarplayr
I'm gonna try making some margaritas cus they actually look good.

Fail.

Quote by 1337guitarplayr
like lemonade w/ some alcohol in it, right?

Fail.

Quote by 1337guitarplayr
I'm not like some hardcore drinker at all.. I've never got drunk and I don't think I'll be able to drink enough of anything to get drunk.

Fail. *reported*
You're*
dude seriously if you cant handle that "ethanol tang" in your mouth then become a mormon or something and leave the booze for us...
I drink goat piss to take away the flavor of the vodka.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.