There are cuts on the metal fret things under the high e and b strings. This means I can't bend but other than that I can play my guitar perfectly fine. I think they appeared when my guitar fell forward onto the ground though I'm not entirely sure. And I never clean my guitar strings (I will start now) so I've noticed there is build up under the strings, could this have caused the cuts?It was a pretty cheap guitar, about $200 aud on sale which would probably work out to be $150 usd or something.

Should I bother repairing this while it's under warranty, or should I might as well get a new guitar.
Quote by Jecc
There are cuts on the metal fret things under the high e and b strings. This means I can't bend but other than that I can play my guitar perfectly fine. I think they appeared when my guitar fell forward onto the ground though I'm not entirely sure. And I never clean my guitar strings (I will start now) so I've noticed there is build up under the strings, could this have caused the cuts?It was a pretty cheap guitar, about $200 aud on sale which would probably work out to be $150 usd or something.

Should I bother repairing this while it's under warranty, or should I might as well get a new guitar.

There's your answer, the manufacturer more than likely used a less then quality fret wire and the constant pressure against the fret wire and the friction from bends most likely caused your problem.
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Crate Blue Voodoo 4x12 Cab
Peavey Wolfgang Special
Yamaha Pacifica
Yamaha Audioslave? (SH-14 and Striped)
Boss DD-3
Original Crybaby Wah
EVH MXR Phase 90
Ibanez RG32A