Hey guys, What do you think about this colorway? I just about creamed my pants when I saw it. So basically I'm looking for advice on how to do this. My Dual Rectumfire was bought stock with the stupid diamond plate and just a straight black cab and I can't find anything on Mesa's website about getting stuff customized post production. So has anyone attempted this? I expect with the cab I can just take out the speakers and spray paint the cloth, unless there's a way to replace it but I don't see that option on the website either. But I'm more concerned about the head. How in the hell do I get that diamond plate off, and replace it with a tan tweed to match the cab? And is there anywhere I can order black knobs from?
Thanks!
Attachments:
412rsl_bt.jpg
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
lol you say Dual Rectumfire I say Dual Rectumfryer, I own a Dual Rectifier myself, I'm not sure how to do it either and will be keeping watch on this thread I'm thinking it might look bad ass in a dark maroon too. Hmmm. Also I like the diamond plate for the record haha.
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Crate Blue Voodoo 4x12 Cab
Peavey Wolfgang Special
Yamaha Pacifica
Yamaha Audioslave? (SH-14 and Striped)
Boss DD-3
Original Crybaby Wah
EVH MXR Phase 90
Ibanez RG32A
Quote by crimzin
lol you say Dual Rectumfire I say Dual Rectumfryer, I own a Dual Rectifier myself, I'm not sure how to do it either and will be keeping watch on this thread I'm thinking it might look bad ass in a dark maroon too. Hmmm. Also I like the diamond plate for the record haha.
Haha that's good too! I mean, there's go to be a way. If I can send it away for a few weeks I GUESS that's fine I have other amps I can use. Maroon would look rad too! I mean, the diamond plate isn't BAD I guess. It's just not my steeze. I'm not a big, buff metal shredder with teh br00t4lz... I'm like a short, skinny idiot.
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

Quote by neverspoiled
=)
Quote by guitarcam123
can't you just unscrew the diamond plate?

There's no screws on the front. I'll have to take a look on the inside tomorrow. I really want a tan tweed cover in place of it...
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

Quote by neverspoiled
=)