#1 synth
5 17%
SilenceEvolves
5 17%
Voters: 29.
#1 synth
'This Song is for you' <33
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
oh this is tough. this is very, very, very tough. I'm tossing up between matt and Cory/Corey(?). I didn't like Janvier as much from Matt, but then i didn't like "an abstract of an ending" from SE. Tough...
circular.parade had a very good month, even though my favourite from him wasn't up. I really enjoyed disecting Jamie's stuff. Silence and Synth - solid, as ever.

*votes*
Quote by #1 synth
whoever wins deserves to. All great writers with solid months.

I feel awful for choosing because two people ain't getting my vote when they truly deserve it. I do stick with jamie though.
Wasn't even close for me. All had solid months; but I actually enjoyed Jamie's writing for the first time in ever. He blew my face off (in all sorts of ways) this month. With all due respect to Mat and his great month; I'm sad Jamie won't win this one. I've never felt so strongly that someone deserved it as I do for him this month.
It's funny, but this was the first time that I ever enjoyed Jamie's work as much as this, as well. He truly had an amazing month. But there was just something about circular that toppled me.
no kidding, he really did have a breakout month for me as well. I appreciate the votes and all, but I honestly don't get it. Seriously, no gimmicks and all, I don't.

<3 jamie
It was the first time Jamie wrote anything I could really enjoy.

You wrote many things that I really connected with last month.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
very tough choice for me. I'll reread those pieces and get back to it soon hopefully. Great job to all four of you guys though. Keepin me entertained in the late late night and all
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me