Huge Mother Guitar Boat - I'm winning the eBay auction and don't don't want to be...

Yeah it was a rookie error haha... But I thought it would be worth the screen shot of it. But still after 8 hours or so no one else has bid on it. BTW I love the artist Josh Pyke who actually used it in one of his clips.

Yes it's a maton.

Some one bid on this thing!

eBAY LINK HERE!
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
'Do you like guitars? Do you like boats?'

Not a good starting line. I also like sex and starting fires but I wouldn't combine the two.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I am very much relying on the fact that someone else will get this. It's starting to get a bit pricey now though haha. Two days to go...
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
I saw that guitar in the paper! It's probably the same worth as a real maton guitar too :/
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
'Do you like guitars? Do you like boats?'

Not a good starting line. I also like sex and starting fires but I wouldn't combine the two.

"Yoooooooooou, Your Sex is on Fire!"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
omg, if you win this boat, all of the pit is goin' a-pirate'n.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe

i call dibs on the bridge!!!
Is bad ass one or two words?
Congrats on your new boat guitar TS, its yours alright, maybe we can ride in it sometime.
Quote by wokandmurrys
i call dibs on the bridge!!!

im gonna install a whammy bar so i can be in the crow's nest.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe

Ok, but we've gotta use this as our chant!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV6R0I2oHKY
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I retracted my bid boys...............

so ****ing happy haha.
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
... SCREW YOU, BID RETRACTOR. How DARE you conserve your money at the expense of the Pit's collective amusement? >:0

... Damn, that boat would have been fucking awesome. Would it have come with a massive flatpick?
the amount of sex you could've had on that freakn boat!! but no you threw it all away!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.