I've looked all over the internet, and I cannot find any place to buy Mesa amps. This seems really odd to me considering all of the great reviews they get. Does anyone know where I can get one? I'm not looking to buy at the moment, but in the future.
Guitar Centers have some. You can usually find some good deals on them on Craigslist and eBay, especially if they're one of the discontinued models like the DC.
they are found in LOCAL STORES not ONLINE STORES but you can find one used in EBAY or CRAIGSLIST............ BTW what mesa are you planning to buy..
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
marshall mg > mesa.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
marshall mg > mesa.

Cool story bro!!
But srsly, search online and you can find dealers, and cragslist as mentioned above ^
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
they are found in LOCAL STORES not ONLINE STORES but you can find one used in EBAY or CRAIGSLIST............ BTW what mesa are you planning to buy..

ah... that makes sense then. my problem is i live overseas, and there are no mesa dealers in my region. so physical local stores are out of the question.

the thing is, I don't want to get a used one.

I'm not sure yet. that's one reason i'm not buying yet but I've looked at the dual and triple rectifiers, the lone star, and the mark series. I'm leaning more toward the mark IV, new V ( ) or the dual or triple rectifiers.
Quote by Sonic Blast
ah... that makes sense then. my problem is i live overseas, and there are no mesa dealers in my region. so physical local stores are out of the question.

the thing is, I don't want to get a used one.

I'm not sure yet. that's one reason i'm not buying yet but I've looked at the dual and triple rectifiers, the lone star, and the mark series. I'm leaning more toward the mark IV, new V ( ) or the dual or triple rectifiers.

where exactly do you live........ and there is nothing wrong with used gear.......
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by GNRjungle87
Me > you.

my life > your life.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
i agree....what is wrong with used gear?

i would prefer to buy something used, because 9 times out of 10 a factory defect is shown generally quickly after purchase as opposed to waiting for a while.

why do you think it is advisable to not buy a first-year production automobile brand new?
I think the problem here is you live in Saudi Arabia. There's probably not a big market for that kind of stuff there so Mesa doesn't. Bother shipping there.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
I think the problem here is you live in Saudi Arabia. There's probably not a big market for that kind of stuff there so Mesa doesn't. Bother shipping there.

That, and all of their sh*t would be ridiculously overpriced.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
I believe Guitar Center will ship anywhere, as long as you pay for it. There are a number of Guitar Centers (USA-based) that carry brand new Mesas. Just order it from GC, & presto-you have a Mesa! (Many dollars later of course).
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Did you try the Mesa site? I think they have a list of Dealers.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
you pay to ship by the pound. and it is VERY pricy.

yeah i did check the mesa site, and they only have local dealers. you can't buy an amp off the mesa site as far as I know. also, the guitar center website doesn't have any mesas.

about the used gear, I really like to try out used gear before I buy it. I don't get nervious about new gear I haven't tried, but used gear does make me nervious for some reason.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
oh, for sure always try out used gear before you buy it as much as possible. i just thought you meant you didnt want ANY used gear regardless of trying it or not. sorry 'bout the misunderstanding.

no worries man

but you see, my problem here is that I can't try it out, until it's already mine. if i can even find one, that is.
http://www.musicpower.com/storeitems.asp?bc=Mesa-Boogie
http://www.mattsmusic.com/MESA-cat.html
http://www.thomann.de/gb/mesa_boogie_tube_guitar_heads.html?sid=52308c3d63c5f6db1c28ce2e75244c11

Starting this year you can buy Mesa's online. To all who don't know. TS a couple of these places offer worldwide shipping.

Good luck
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by Sonic Blast
wow! thanks man! that's really great. but dang are those amps expensive...

Yeah they aint cheap. if you dont mind me asking, howd u get a 7string goth epiphone? i thought they were only 6 string.