||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Mar 11, 2009,
I thought I was somewhere on here?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
have you dueled yet? you only go up if the duel is currently going on or has been finished
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
Oh. That explains it then.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Yeah. Don't worry, we're waiting for Tim and you're up. We only need two more people to make the duels number even, and we're set to advance to the next stage (losers fight each other to death to advance to the second round).
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

dont we wont an uneven amount of people that go through to second round, so that when the losers face off then the winner of them makes the 2nd round even?
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
Quote by MrBlues
dont we wont an uneven amount of people that go through to second round, so that when the losers face off then the winner of them makes the 2nd round even?

You're right. However, one of the losers will have to drop out .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

or get another matchup, theres another dueler right there ^
Feelin the Blues

UPDATED: 11/03/2009

Quote by Haedadru
Maiz i join?

Sorry but we're already done with the 1st stage. I'll let you know next time.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||