I almost fell asleep today at a whole school assembly, cause i only had like 4 hours sleep last night, so im wondering who has fallen asleep during a big assembly/important meeting?

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
i fell asleep once in assembly in primary school and woke up and farted really loud. i laughed but no one else did
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
probably just about everyone, including myself
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
me
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
I went to Germany on a school trip about 2 years ago, we were in this huge room with this woman talking to us about the history of the city and all this ****. I fell asleep about 5 minutes into her speech and woke up to her saying something along the lines of 'I think I'll end this speech because some people clearly aren't as interested as I imagined' glaring right in my direction.

I wasn't too bothered, I needed that sleep.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
I fell asleep while driving.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
everyone falls asleep in school...only class i pay attention to his guitar class...and spanish cuz our teacher is fine haha
Quote by zchavez09
howd that work out for you?

I woke up doin 80 headed for the ditch.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
i regularly skip assemblies to play guitar in the music room. actually, i have skipped almost every assembly.
kkkk i gotta go to bed...make up for lost sleep

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
Quote by loudog93
i regularly skip assemblies to play guitar in the music room. actually, i have skipped almost every assembly.

......and did you fall asleep?
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
i fell asleep in english =/
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
fell asleep in a physics lesson once, teacher slammed his pen rack into my desk, couldnt hear properly for like 4 days
i fell asleep in psychology once only to wake up due to a very loud sneeze on my part and open my eyes staring directly into the eyes of my prof.
I fell asleep in Science once, and a few times in Assembly. Once last year in particular, cause I was a prefect and we had to stand around the hall to catch anyone talking or stuff, a job I usually loved (standing up people for little to no reason) but one day I was so effing tired I fell asleep.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
lulz...

But I think I had the worst "falling asleep incident"...
I fell asleep during an assembly with around 5000 people (our whole school + teachers) in one hall. There were also cameras and big projector screens.

And apparently... the whole school saw me sleeping during the assembly

*Sighs
This guy behind me in my GCSE exam fell asleep and started talking. They ripped up his exam paper.
I fell asleep just today during a history exam. Boring subject + No sleep the night before = Zzzz.

But generally in my class people are scared of falling asleep. The last guy who did it found himself under a heap of 25 chairs and penises drawn on his face.
🙈 🙉 🙊