Tour in america.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
"There are only two bands confirmed at the moment, but when they're Metallica and Linkin Park, you know you're dealing with quality."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I've been here since '04.

Is this going to be a fail version of Gigantour?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
i'm sick of these assholes screwing over american fans...I have yet to see them concert and would like that opportunity but they keep travelling limited dates in the US nowhere near the south and all they do is hang around in Europe....f that
gear
[="======================"]
ESP-LTD EX400 (black)
ESP-LTD Truckster (primer)
ESP-LTD MX130 (black)
Boss MT-2
Crate GX-60c [stock chorus/reverb]
'Sonisphere will feature only bands of the highest calibre performing on two alternate stages'

and yet they put linkin park on the bill?
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante
Who wants to see a NU Metal band in a festival where the name comes out of a former Trash/speedmetal band?

I'd go to it if I had the money/time
DeVillains!
Quote by nickyjohnson
'Sonisphere will feature only bands of the highest calibre performing on two alternate stages'

and yet they put linkin park on the bill?

RULE BRITANNIA
i dunno i think this looks quite good, still going to download fest tho as always but SONISPHERE does look good. and l.o.g are playing so will be great already pre ordered my tickets
heh. I live really near there. Might go if mastodon really are playing.

EDIT: If you look on the website it says confirmed are:
Lamb Of God
Mastodon
Linkin Park
Metallica.

That's really not too bad at all. 3/4 at least.

I'm going. =]
Last edited by no lolage at Feb 9, 2009,
Oh great.... they are touring again.... *cries on the inside*
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by .:st.anger:.
i'm sick of these assholes screwing over american fans...I have yet to see them concert and would like that opportunity but they keep travelling limited dates in the US nowhere near the south and all they do is hang around in Europe....f that

try living in st. louis. certain tours like to circle around or just drive right through us.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Am I the only one finding most of Hetfields haircuts a larger fail than St. Anger?