We all know that a multi effect pedal like the RP250 for example has a ****load of effects and no one will end up using half of them but it helps you fiddle around and find your sound, so what do more expensive pedals like the GT-8 and Zoom G9.2 offer that smaller units don't? I play Thrash so please recommend me a pedal in the process.

Please ignore my amp for now and stick to the pedal issue.

THX
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
I own the G9.2tt, and i gotta say it does anything i ever need. As for comparing it to smaller models I'd say it has more features (EQ, pre-amp, etc.) then say the G8 and is way easier to use plus its got this really nifty two way pedal jobbie which rocks.
Inanamate objects hate me
the more you spend, not only do you get more effects, but the tone on all of them is generally much better. if you are going through digitech, i wouldnt buy anything lower than the rp500, boss i would get the me70 or the gt10, and line six i would get the pod x3 live or the m13 stompbox one.
GEAR:
1959 Vintage Gibson Melody Maker
Fender Stratocaster
Martin OMM
Epi Les Paul Std
Pitchblack
Dunlop Wah
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Palomino V16

For pictures of my gear click http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/spoutz/Guitar Gear/?albumview=grid nao!

-Matt

Sláinte

Quote by breakstuff
...so what do more expensive pedals like the GT-8 and Zoom G9.2 offer that smaller units don't? I play Thrash so please recommend me a pedal in the process.
More buttons.