Ok, we (Elz and I) that the entire pit should spamm the australian government with pit slogans and annoying quotes and such until they fix the bushfires, so for example.

Dear Mr. Kevin Rudd,
Lolzorz @ Imdeth, +10000000000
or
I CUM BLOOOOOOOOOD
or
+1

And i am tired so if you sign up you must send at least one spam message to the australian government, i will put details up soon.

also, you may get on the news!
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
I second this motion.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Elz, you seconded the motion twice
you are an eager beaver
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
This'll be closed.

In other words,

Discuss it on a different forum so it's not UG related... Then invite all of UG to join you.
UG is not your personal army. I know you're disappointed in your government's efforts, but we can't organize a raid or an attack on something like that. Sorry but I have to report this.

*reported*
Yeah, sounds like a plan that would work...

/sarcasm
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time