http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/El+Boyo/

Titled 'Shards of glass never tasted so good'
Maybe shortened to just shards of glass?

Anyway! i was pretty high when i made this and i like it

C4C!
Watcha got for me?
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Drums are pretty nifty sounding. The guitar tone itself sounds kind of hollow, almost like it's being emulated. Come to think of it, it sounds like GP5 RSE...

Oh wait, it is...

Well other than that issue it sounds pretty cool. Some good riffs in here. Love that breakdown at 1:07. That was sick. The one after that was pretty cool too.

You should finish this up and record it, that'd sound good.

Care to take a look at mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1061661
Its immediately apprent this song would sound a lot better with a mic'd up 6505 and a drum plugin.

As an idea though its pretty good, especially the bit around 1:33. Nothing particularly groundbreaking but a tight deathcore band can pull off a good show in most UK cities now.

Hook up with someone who can do whitechapel-esque vocals and get some stuff down!
hey dude thats some good deathcore ideas in there expand that with some EMG's and you got yourself a killer track
Quote by Wayfaerer
I finally got the solo to Leper Affinity down.

Afterwards I kinda felt like masturbating.

All i can really say is , laugh out fxcking loud.
EDIT: I only tab out riffs when ive got some 'inspiration' but lately the towns gone a bit dry

BUT!! i had some a couple of days ago and the update to 'shards of glass' is now on my profile!!

C4C as always

(i think you'll be able to recognise the intro plus the funky bit about 3 quarters of the way through was made at my highest point lmao, so dont bash it too much!:P)
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
At first I didn't know what to think... and as it went on I REALLLY liked it!

You're riffs and structuring are really good. You always have something going on to keep it interesting and exciting.
My Gear:
Paul Reed Smith SE Paul Allender
Laney GH100L Head
Behringer Cab
Damage Control Demonizer Distortion/Preamp
Thats pretty awesome dude! Sounds like a good deathcore song

The intro kinda caught me off guard, and I'm still not two sure about the harsh notes towards the beginning, but the breakdowns are sick, which is more than enough for me lol

Would you mind taking a look at my recording? Its on my profile
A sly dig at my lack of money there no doubt? lol

I WILL record them properly
WHEN i get a job and can afford the equipment.
I DONT want **** stuff though, as you all know, bad equipment = bad sound.
It WILL be a while before i get them done though
So if you have to make silly comm......No actually, dont bother making silly comments at all, id rather read someone telling me that i cant make music at all.

BUT!!!
I do know what you mean, had a jam on 'shards of glass' the other day just after having a sesh on the bong at a mates and **** me it sounded good haha

(sorry if this is spam but im bored and have **** all else to do!)
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089

its badass.

FAIR ONE