play Monopoly? Do you conserve your money or do you spend it all as fast as possible. I like to save for a few turns and get money and then buy Park Place and Boardwalk ASAP.
Obviously Fassa.
I do things the General Motors way.

I always lose too
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i buy every piece of property along the way I can, then make crazy deals. typically I go after the yellow and green real-estate, leave boardwalk and parkplace for the suckers

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
I haven't played monopoly for years, but I always used to save my money up, then whilst getting drinks I'd make some sort of deal with whoever was helping me with them. Always worked
hello
I just go with the flow and hope I win but usually I end up quitting halfway through cause I get bored.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Rock In Rio
play Monopoly? Do you conserve your money or do you spend it all as fast as possible. I like to save for a few turns and get money and then buy Park Place and Boardwalk ASAP.

You have to land on them before you can buy them though.

Who wouldn't buy them as soon as they landed on them?
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
My strategy was to race for Boardwalk and buy it and then develop it ASAP...

Turns out that I can't do that according to the rules...so...I have no back-up plan...
i start by buying up the cheaper properties right away, and then i build houses and hotels on them ASAP. this then generates money with which i buy some of the more expensive properties. typically once i own an entire set of properties i will buy whatever other property i land on (unless i already have one of them). this way the other people can't monopolize as many properties.
I go to jail for whistling at a white women.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I hate Monopoly. I always get roped in to playing it. I don't try hard at all and I just end up losing quickly so I can go find something to do that doesn't make all my friends hate each other.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
I'll try to lose as quick as possible so I can play a game that's actually FUN
Buy everything as quickly as possible, doesn't have to be expensive just get the greatest amount of area on the board so people have a higher chance of landing on your property. It adds up.