Hi folks. What is the best photo editing program around? It has to be easy to download and install.

What do you think is seh best?
Adobe if you want quality, GIMP if you want something for free.
Photoshop CS3, but you have to purchase it to use it, or torrent it.
There's a free editing software, Gimp. I haven't tried it but folk say that it's good.

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
GIMP its free version of Photoshop its not a feature rich as the latest Photoshop but its FREE and gets the job done ( also u need a Linux machine)
Quote by Gr0_0ves
GIMP its free version of Photoshop its not a feature rich as the latest Photoshop but its FREE and gets the job done ( also u need a Linux machine)

There's a Windows version of GIMP, and I think also Mac.
Photoshop's the best, but if you want a free program, Paint.net is good. GIMP's great too, i just prefer paint.net
Quote by Sami Philadelph
Photoshop CS2
or Photoshop CS3

Duh? I didn't think this was even rivaled
(knock off programs,please step back)

Or Photoshop CS4
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by freedoms_stain
I find Paint.net easier to use than GIMP, throwing that out there.

I agree with you. I've used them both, but paint.net just works better for me.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I find Paint.net easier to use than GIMP, throwing that out there.

I haven't tried Paint.net, but GIMP is pretty difficult to use once you get used to Photoshop.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Kensai
Or Photoshop CS4

Shush! Older versions are better.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Gr0_0ves

GIMP (like most popular Linux programs) has a windows version, and yeah it's probably the best free photo editor out there.

if money is no object, Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard and for a good reason.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm