Cause it does suck on so many levels and has forever....

Did I miss it already.... or does nobody even care about them anymore?
2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Black/Gold
2008 Alvarez-Yairi DY40C
2004 Taylor 310
Marshall AVT275

Ex guits 2002 Ovation Elite, 1995 Seagull 12 BC Rich Gunslinger Snakeskin Various Yamaha Various Sammick Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone ES
OK Metallica stopping being relavant to anything when they decided to video tape their pschological problems and sell it to people. NO RESPECT for them anymore
2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Black/Gold
2008 Alvarez-Yairi DY40C
2004 Taylor 310
Marshall AVT275

Ex guits 2002 Ovation Elite, 1995 Seagull 12 BC Rich Gunslinger Snakeskin Various Yamaha Various Sammick Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone ES
Quote by Captain Insano
I still don't get what the difference between Record of the Year and Album of the Year....

nothing...just needed 2 so they can give on to rap and one to wuzz rock
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Did Satriani's lawyers get near Coldplay?
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
Quote by Xhale1
metallica lost to coldplay on album of the year....WTF!?

Although I like (Light) Alt Rock just fine, I did think that was a little messed up.
Quote by Xhale1

I didn't expected Metallica to win, but Radiohead! WTF! In Rainbows was 10 times better than Viva La Vida, I think Coldplay's new songs are hugely overrated
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by joe_k
jonas borthers got to play with stevie wonder. i wanted to suicide right there.

WHAT

THE

SHIT
pretty much my reaction but with more swearing. my sister came running into the room cause she thought something was wrong. and yes that performance was so ****ing wrong. those little pricks were even slapping him on the back. i would have gladly stabbed those boys at that moment.
Its a good thing Stevie was blind. If he ever saw how faggoty the jonas brothers looked, he would have killed himself on the spot.
^agreed. especially when they were "rocking out" right beside him. aw and when one of them went to share the mic with stevie. i have never hated a musician because i just think each to his own but after that i can safely say i hate those jonas brothers.
Quote by joe_k
^agreed. especially when they were "rocking out" right beside him. aw and when one of them went to share the mic with stevie. i have never hated a musician because i just think each to his own but after that i can safely say i hate those jonas brothers.

Well... at least Stevie couldn't see it.
The Rock being there was bad escpecially when he described Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl as "Beatle Fighter!".
wait... stevie wonder is blind? I'M ON TO YOUR TRICKS OLD MAN!
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
Quote by Xhale1

Seriously what the hell, if metallica decided to go shoot babies and then commit satanic, ritual suicide playing country, they would still deserve the grammy more than coldplay. My two cents