I just bought a Dean Cemetery Gates Razorback and considering its rocking a dimebucker in the bridge my line 6 spider 2 seems to be letting the side down just a bit so can anyone recommend a good step up for around £500, i have my eye on the Line 6 Spider III HD150 Half stack and matching slanted cab but i dont know wether the difference in sound quality will give all that noticeable a bang for my buck Can anyone who owns one already help me out?
Dean Razorback Cemetery Gates
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Line 6 Spider II 30 Watt
You want to go from a Spider-an amp you aren't happy with, to another Spider?

I'm guessing you play metal, right?
Quote by GNRjungle87
You want to go from a Spider-an amp you aren't happy with, to another Spider?

I'm guessing you play metal, right?

Its not that im not happy with the current amp its just that its only 30W and dosent have quite so many dial-ins. I do play a lot of metal ye but id want to get a boost in sound quality from a new amp, is the quality of my current amp going to reflect the one im after?
Dean Razorback Cemetery Gates
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Line 6 Spider II 30 Watt
YES!! A Spider is a Spider is a Spider... No matter how much wattage it puts out or how many effects it has, its still not going to be good... (Notice how I didnt automatically say they suck?)

For the price range, and to really be able to hear the dynamics (if there are any) from that pickup, you're going to want a tube amp... B-52, Randall, Peavey, and used all come to mind as excellent suggestions for you to be looking into... Im not exactly sure of the exchange rate from Euro's or Pounds or whatever that symbol means to US, but yeah...
Quote by Elsammio99
Its not that im not happy with the current amp its just that its only 30W and dosent have quite so many dial-ins. I do play a lot of metal ye but id want to get a boost in sound quality from a new amp, is the quality of my current amp going to reflect the one im after?

Well, check out some Peavey's if you can over there, 5150's and 6505's, there's the new 6505+ Combo coming out very soon also, so it's something to consider.