So this might be the mid priced hard tail metal guitar ive been looking for. The only question i have in mind is this...how thick is its neck? i normally play a ibanez wizard II neck so will it be too thick to play? like a epiphone les paul? ive tried alexi 600's neck and it was fine but what about hellraiser? is it a good choice if the neck is good?
It's nowhere near as thin as the Ibanez Wizard necks, but it's comfortable.

Go and play it and see for yourself.
Well i cant try it everywhere so im asking how will it be like. its thick but its comfortable? how is it for soloing?
Why would you buy a guitar you don't have a chance to try out?

Anyway, it's not THICK thick, just fairly thicker than Ibanez Wizards. For soloing, has good fret access.
I have a thin Ibanez neck too, no sure which it is, but I played a hellraiser avenger which is basically the same just diff. body shape, and the neck was comfortable. Thicker, but very comfy.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR <3
Quote by Mazzakazza
Why would you buy a guitar you don't have a chance to try out?

Anyway, it's not THICK thick, just fairly thicker than Ibanez Wizards. For soloing, has good fret access.

Well i can try it out but there is only one shop that sells schecters i think. and also i couldnt find any guitar i like in my price range so its either hellraiser or nothing.
^ Having nothing would be better than spending money on a guitar you absolutely hate. Can you try farther afield?
if i remember correctly its 22 or 22,5 mm at 12th fret, the ibanez is 20 mm at 12th , but the schecters shape is different which makes it feel even more thicker than it actually is. And it got a gloss finish on the neck, which some ppl dont like, i sold my hellraiser when i got the chance to get a good ibby at the same price i could sell the hellraiser for :P
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard