Hi guys.

Okay, this is my ideal guitar kit.

With my current rig: Fender American Deluxe Strat, Fender Blues Deluxe Amp and a Fulltone Fulldrive II Mosfet...

I'm thinking of getting the SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah and the MXR M-108 10-Band EQ pedal.

My style of music is - Old Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock and Blues. (Guns N' Roses, Eric Clapton, Rolling Stones, AC/DC, The Beatles etc.) - Old School.

Do you think the above should suffice?

Thanks in advance!

-G
Get a dunlop crybaby or a vox wah wah. I don't care for the slash one myself, its' one of the more restricted wahs I've played and I wasn't too impressed. It was good for what it was but the dunlop original crybaby had the right expression range for me.

Wah-wah usually is all about preference in expressions and tightness of the wah. With a Blues Deluxe you shouldn't need an EQ but I am just not familiar with EQ pedals so I can't say anything on that topic.
I've got a 535Q, but the sweep isn't massive and vocal like a lot of wahs out there; I mainly use it for filtering effects. I'd look into a Vox wah, since it's got more of a vintage vibe to it.