Hey Everyone!
I recently got this Ovation guitar from my friend because he doesn't use it. It looks pretty old, and I'm just wondering what model it is.
Attachments:
Photo 106.jpg
The Jiraphes
Get out a lil o flashlight an peek through the holes. I beleive there is still a label inside of there just like regular guitars. There may only be a serial number, also look around the headstock and the back of the guitar. It'll be there somewhere.

This like will tel you more about the guitar based on the serial number.

http://www.ovationguitars.com/?fa=codethree
2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Black/Gold
2008 Alvarez-Yairi DY40C
2004 Taylor 310
Marshall AVT275

Ex guits 2002 Ovation Elite, 1995 Seagull 12 BC Rich Gunslinger Snakeskin Various Yamaha Various Sammick Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone ES
Hard to tell, no, impossible. Read the post above and look at what it says through the holes under light. My guess is that it's a Celebrity Deluxe, just a guess though.
Quote by Milez5858
Get out a lil o flashlight an peek through the holes. I beleive there is still a label inside of there just like regular guitars. There may only be a serial number, also look around the headstock and the back of the guitar. It'll be there somewhere.

This like will tel you more about the guitar based on the serial number.

http://www.ovationguitars.com/?fa=codethree

Thanks milez! that helped a lot. I just found out that this guitar was made in the late 80s. Pretty sweet knowing that I got it for free.
The Jiraphes
free rocks!
2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Black/Gold
2008 Alvarez-Yairi DY40C
2004 Taylor 310
Marshall AVT275

Ex guits 2002 Ovation Elite, 1995 Seagull 12 BC Rich Gunslinger Snakeskin Various Yamaha Various Sammick Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone ES
It could also be an Elite.

Best bet- look for that label.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!