I'm 21 years old looking for a band with a serious attitude towards music. I am willing to play every and any type of music out there possible. My main influences on drums throughout my time has been Gavin Harrison, Mitch Mitchell, Danny Carey, Jimmy Chamberlin, John Bonham, and John Densmore to name a few. I live in Little Rock, Arkansas but i am willing to go where the music takes me. Music is my life and i want to find some serious musicians out there who are about making music.
I live in Fayetteville. The only problem is I have a tiny apartment, and no where to set up a drum set. The time may not be good now, but we should be friends, because I really need to find a drummer. I play electric guitar, mostly metal, but I'm looking for some sort of Tool Metal hybrid. Think "Ticks and Leaches" off Lateralus.
Quote by madcowman19
I live in Fayetteville. The only problem is I have a tiny apartment, and no where to set up a drum set. The time may not be good now, but we should be friends, because I really need to find a drummer. I play electric guitar, mostly metal, but I'm looking for some sort of Tool Metal hybrid. Think "Ticks and Leaches" off Lateralus.

We should definitely hang and jam together and see what comes to be. Its been a constant struggle to find people to play with here in little rock. I had a band together for about a year and we were getting gigs at Juanitas and a few other smaller venues here in LR but we had to let our guitarist go because of his lack of commitment to the band and the writing process. Anyways, i was actually planning on making the move to Fayetteville very soon most likely before the new school year comes around depending on whether or not me n my bass player are able to find musicians here to get something going again. I have a lot of friends who jam up in Fayetteville most of whom are from LR. As for your idea on the Tool Metal hybrid direction i have good news, I've listened to Tool religiously since i was 14 years old and Ticks & Leeches is a song i just recently got down believe it or not. Not the whole song to a tee but i got the intro to chorus down pretty well. Danny Carey is a mastermind at his craft in every way and i strive to be better than him one day if all goes as planned. If u ever make it to Little Rock and want to jam it then hit me up (501-247-5423) i got a lot of equipment im sure u will be pleased with cause i play guitar too. My name is Andrew by the way. Peace
Haha, bring your bassist too! Haven't found one of those either. I have yet to get in a real band. I had a group of people together, but we had such conflicting schedules nothing worked out. We should aim for this summer sometime, I've got 2 more months of my high school career left, and that will be a huge burden off my back when I finally graduate. IMO, Danny Carey is the best drummer...ever....lol.. so to strive for even more perfection is admirable. I'm just dying to jam with some people and get a project going. I really want to make a full time job out of a band. I dream in riffs/bass lines/ and drum patterns. I have so much that I want a band to say about our current state in the world and all the crap we're going through. I don't know man, I'm losing my train of thought. I sent a friend request.