Basically what it says up there!
Has to be covered though
ideally looking for the fender wide range (the one from the 72 deluxe model) but i can't find them anywhere so make some offers!
looking for under £60
also have a boss sd-1 to trade or to sweeten the deal
cheers
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
I have a humbucker I wound myself, its not wide-range, but I did have it in a telecaster of mine and it sounded great! It's wound slightly hot and has nickel covers

Interested?

Probably looking for £40
can you send me pics/sound smaples if you have any?
cheers

Fender USA strat

ill take some pics but I dont have any sound samples, it sounds a bit like a less hot version of a Seth Lover
i'm quite interested, so did you actually make this yourself or did you mod one, of so what brand is it?

Fender USA strat

I bought all the parts for it (casing, wires, nickel cover, wire mounts etc), wound and waxed it myself as a prototype because I was going to start making my own pickups for all my guitars, then I quit my job and had no money to get around to it. It rates at 7.4k, it's really even dynamically, sounds amazing paired with a nice tele bridge pickup in the middle position!
ok, how much would you want? would you trade for a boss sd-1?

Fender USA strat

It'll have to be a no on the SD-1, I have overdrive covered.

postal order for £43 to cover the postage too would be spot on
hmm i'l have to think about it, no disrespect but for an amateur made pickup thats a bit pricy, if you come down more towards £25/30 then i'll seriously consider it

Fender USA strat

Hardly amateur made, i've made them for friends and mutual friends for a while now, i've had people say they are on par with a few GFS models and considering UG has a RockMonkey pickups and he charges £70 for something similar!

£40, same price and ill post it free, still leaves you £20 under the specified budget.
i didn't mean to offend, by amateur made i meant not made by a company/brand, i'll have a think about it

Fender USA strat

Bump!!!

Fender USA strat