Hey how you doing?
www.myspace.com/walktheplanknow
this is the link to my "acoustic/ambient" project/band
i dont really call it a band yet coz we havent started anything magnificent( i think anyways)
well,I've posted heaps of threads through UG, and I'm aware that I need to use a pop filter for the vocals. we recorded at school for half an hour last year and havent had time since to go back to re-record it.
would great for some feedback about my guitar playing style as well
if you like it, add us ..if not, add us anyway haha:]
thanx
Very nice, great mood, though I feel some of the layering/effects in And the Story Goes On weren't quite either in time or fitting for the mood. I'd love to hear it once vocals are added. Yeah, really great feel
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Very nice, great mood, though I feel some of the layering/effects in And the Story Goes On weren't quite either in time or fitting for the mood. I'd love to hear it once vocals are added. Yeah, really great feel

cheers man
yeah,there are some ways i want to change "and the story goes on" and probably the layering as well as the dynamics of it. hopefully the studio version will sound more different haha
thanx
Great music, keep going.
I especially liked "And the story goes on" but if I were the composer I'd outline the lead melody more. When you're chilling you don't want to try too hard to grasp the music.
And your voice in "The Guard" is just awesome.

If I had Myspaz I would add you.

Really, keep making music ... we need more music like this.
Well, some Old-er Tracks Are back Up=D
if you got any tips in how i should make the new material...swing it my way!
so far i'm thinking maybe make the new stuff tuned to dropped Eb and i've also thought about maybe a capo
though i dont have one of those things
haha:P