www.myspace.com/electricreligionlive

Keep in mind we only used an 8 track, some drum mics and some 57s to record most of that demo and it was our first demo and mixing experience so don't be too harsh!
This is heavy rock music . No bull**** music- Real music. We're not looking for popularity, we are looking to bring energy and passion to the world through music. Real music

Friend us if you like - we love meeting other musicians and bands
The vocals on 'Can't Stand It' reminded me of The Horrors heaps. Bassist also has a kickass tone

Really dig the tunes, I'll be sure to add you.
Pendulous Threads. Paper Shoes.
Great band man, I love the sound, I love hearing bands that are different to everything else out there! Shame you in america otherwise we could definitely have got some shows sorted out!
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by mh400nt
Great band man, I love the sound, I love hearing bands that are different to everything else out there! Shame you in america otherwise we could definitely have got some shows sorted out!

I always thought foreign countries definitely had better markets for the type of music i'm doing as opposed to the american markets. American market is so focused on pop that it's really tough to break out and into the big leauges here. As opposed to say australia- where Airbourne comes from. I could name a thousand other bands with chops greater and songs tighter - but the australian and english market eat them up LD
Oh and if anyone lives in CT
- Come to our Battle of the bands at the SPACE on the 12th!-
Draw is a big deal at this thing and we really need some people for support!