Page 1 of 2
I was a little surprised looking at the picture, but it doesn't evoke any emotion in me. I don't really give a crap about Angelina Jolie or Crass.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
The baby is way more punk. He doesn't need some trendy Crass shirt to make a statement.

I saw a picture of the kid wearing a Clash shirt before, but that's not as surprising since you can buy those at Target now.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
It makes me feel cool cuz I can say "YEAH, CRASS? I WAS LISTENING TO THEM BEFORE ANGIE MADE THEM POPULAR."
And then everyone will be like "omg no wai!"
And I'll be like "Yup, and I even met Penny Rimbaud!"
And they'll be like "WILL YOU **** ME NOW?"
And I'll be like "SURE! ^__^"

I think this may be the end of p0nx....

Goodbye... I had a good time
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
The first thing I thought when I saw it was "Photoshop?"

But then I remembered that it was Angelina Jolie, who's kind of strange. So her listening to Crass doesn't some as a shock.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It made me feel like I wanted to see her boobies.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
this kinda bugs me cos it might become another "trendy" band. the same way guitar hero ruined DK and the sex pistols(kinda). and the way family guy ruined surfin bird....But if they do become a trendy band, ill still listen to em cos every1 will only know 1 song by them anyways
Quote by DempseyPunk
this kinda bugs me cos it might become another "trendy" band. the same way guitar hero ruined DK and the sex pistols(kinda). and the way family guy ruined surfin bird....But if they do become a trendy band, ill still listen to em cos every1 will only know 1 song by them anyways

Doubtful. I think that picture's rather old. I'm pretty sure I recall hearing that she was spotted with a CRASS shirt on a few years ago.
Yeah that pic is from 2007.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Hayley from Paramore is a fan of Propagandhi and Alicia Silverstone likes Melt Banana
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
if she wants to listen to crass then she can, no big deal, just cause shes in the limelight doesn't mean she can't listen to a punk band or two
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by BostonLacrosse
if she wants to listen to crass then she can, no big deal, just cause shes in the limelight doesn't mean she can't listen to a punk band or two

Yes it does.

Punx handbook: Ch 7. Sec 3. Art IV. Line 16.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Yes it does.

Punx handbook: Ch 7. Sec 3. Art IV. Line 16.

im so punk i hate the punx handbook
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by BostonLacrosse

Nobody is that punk.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by DempseyPunk

The Pistols have always been trendy. The DKs thing is kind of annoying though. Ive had people who have obviously never listened to punk tell me how great "Holiday In Cambodia" is. I was also wearing a DKs shirt once, and one of those greasy, long-haired, DragonForce obsessed, Guitar Hero nerds came up to me and told me they were the worst band he'd ever heard and that "their singer sounds like a faggot". Kind of sad.

But I don't think Crass will become trendy...
Quote by BostonLacrosse

Please hand in your punk rock membership card now, under ...

Quote by Punx handbook: Ch 1. Sec 1. Art I. Line 1.
Thou shalt not hate thine punx handbook lest thou never return to punx

Thank you.
Quote by fattypumbaa
it gives me a chub because she is a ****ing MILF

Angelina has a clit piercing. I don't know if she took it out though.
Quote by XxFIENDxX
The Pistols have always been trendy. The DKs thing is kind of annoying though. Ive had people who have obviously never listened to punk tell me how great "Holiday In Cambodia" is. I was also wearing a DKs shirt once, and one of those greasy, long-haired, DragonForce obsessed, Guitar Hero nerds came up to me and told me they were the worst band he'd ever heard and that "their singer sounds like a faggot". Kind of sad.

But I don't think Crass will become trendy...

that is exactly what im talking about. some a-holes walked up to me(had a dk shirt on) and said "oh you like DK! thats so cool! us to!" me-"Whats your favorite song"?-them- "holiday in cambodia of course!!"-mw"what other songs do you like" -them"well, ugh, theyre all good, its too hard to choose!"

thats what an idiot who only knows one song says. ****ing guitar hero!!!
Quote by neidnarb11890
It makes me feel cool cuz I can say "YEAH, CRASS? I WAS LISTENING TO THEM BEFORE ANGIE MADE THEM POPULAR."
And then everyone will be like "omg no wai!"
And I'll be like "Yup, and I even met Penny Rimbaud!"
And they'll be like "WILL YOU **** ME NOW?"
And I'll be like "SURE! ^__^"

More fun on amplifiers before PMS sets!

This is how the picture makes me feel:

Quote by RockThe40oz
Please hand in your punk rock membership card now, under ...

Thank you.

here you go

Quote by GannonBracewell

Quote by original=punk
Why do people think she's hot?

I don't know. She's pretty average for a famous person.
^Why didn´t you just say that you love them when they´re blond........on thier head and in their head?

Quote by werty22
I don't know. She's pretty average for a famous person.

that´s the exact reason I think.......I doubt that everybody loves extraordinarily looking persons and she looks ok, so.....
Are you guys serious? Who the ****'s gonna see that picture and think "Angeline Jolie's wearing a Crass shirt, I think I'm gonna start wearing those shirts, too!" They're not gonna become trendy. At least not any more than they already are.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
Are you guys serious? Who the ****'s gonna see that picture and think "Angeline Jolie's wearing a Crass shirt, I think I'm gonna start wearing those shirts, too!" They're not gonna become trendy. At least not any more than they already are.

Thats not what got me about the picture, its just the fact that someone with her status and lifestyle is into Crass.
Quote by Swap-Meet
Yeah, she can join the million dollar anarchist society, lead by tom gabel.

Because every Crass fan is an anarchist...
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Page 1 of 2