Are there many other riders around here?

It's snowing in Edinburgh now (which is amazing because it never does) so i managed to get out and ride on this golf course on a big hill by my house, it was great.

How is it right now for everyone else?
Skiing FTW.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Here it's minus 40 Celsius every weekend so I haven't rode so much this year.
ಠ_ಠ
i did ride once, stopped riding for some reason...i miss it now when we have ~1m of snow...come to think of it i think i saw my old board last summer at my parents place, i might have to dig it out one of these days. after all, now i can ride in my backyard :P not the steepest or highest hill around but my eye spies some good jumps
Danelectro '59 DC

Amplitube 3

Aaand my superlux headphones
I ski and board, but don't own any gear so can't go out in the snow Otherwise, I'd be out there man!
Quote by filthandfury
I ski and board, but don't own any gear so can't go out in the snow Otherwise, I'd be out there man!

This^
i go every weekend to Massachusetts. About a three hour drive for me.
I used to ski but i started to snowboard. All my friend now ski and im the only snowboarding in the group unless i feel like skiing for that day again.
Snowboarding = my life during the winter time. I make a 2 hour trip every weekend to Pennsylvania if conditions are good. What kind of gear do you have TS? I've got a Nidecker board with Drake bindings and 32 boots.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Ovenman
Skiing FTW.

grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Kinda.. well I stand on a board - I surf! Surfing ftw!!
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Quote by jeremessmore
I snowskate but really I love snowboarding, need to do ski club again next year, I went once this year and really got a lot better at rails and boxes

I tried snowskating, I failed bad. The board didn't move anywhere
i snowboarddddddddd need a new one though,
im going burton for sureeee
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.