Im looking for a program that can increase the volume of a video of mine. When my speakers are at full blast, its still low. Windows Movie Maker doesnt do it. Anyone know of a program?
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
You can increase AUDIO levels on Audacity, so there must be a program for videos.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Try sony vegas movie studio. If you can't get it loud enough with the volume envelope, then you'll have to use a mastering plug-in on the audio stream so you can maximise it.

Bitch.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Have you looked at the setting in 'Control Panel' 'Spounds & Audio Devices' when playing it back? You may be able to change it there.
Moving on.....
Yeah.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by jetfuel495
I was pretty sure Movie Maker could do it...
How??????
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by jetfuel495
There was this box by the word "video" on the timeline that had a plus sign in it. Click it, and it expands to show the audio. Then right click that and adjust the volume.

Unless I'm mistaken.

EDIT: Bitch.
ya but for some reason, its already at full. I cant make it any louder.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by KeepOnRotting
VLC player?

That would work, the problem is that you cant re-save it after raising the volume level.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by 365_days_gone
ya but for some reason, its already at full. I cant make it any louder.

Then it's going to be a lot more complicated.

You're going to need video editing software that lets you use VST plugins for audio, and you'll need a maximisation plugin.

Let me ask you first, is it worth the effort?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
Then it's going to be a lot more complicated.

You're going to need video editing software that lets you use VST plugins for audio, and you'll need a maximisation plugin.

Let me ask you first, is it worth the effort?
Isnt there just a program that you can more a slider to raise the volume? You think there would be.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there