Lately ive been thinking of making my own guitar. I like the build of the Fender Stratocaster body. It makes me feel "superior" to the guitar if you know what i mean. The Gibson Les Paul is just too big but I like the neck on it. I was thinking about taking the Stratocaster body and have a Les Paul neck. Any opinions?
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
i like the way the frets are on it though like the strat has the dots and i dont want those.lol
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
i like the way the frets are on it though like the strat has the dots and i dont want those.lol
warmoth.com
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
1. double post.
2. If it's inlays you're worried about, you can easily have custom inlays installed or buy a custom neck.
------

Shwiggity.
Ya even If he does carve a Strat neck down, The scale will be different. The scale is shorter on LP's making the frets a liltte smaller. Much more comfortable IMO
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
The only real "comfort" issue in scale length is the upper frets. at the lower frets, the differences are fractions of an inch, and It'd be just as easy to build a strat 24.75" neck.
------

Shwiggity.