Is that beautiful master piece by Eric Johnson in a certain key? It just seems all over the place.

Thanks.
G major.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Isn't it in G Major/E Minor?! for the most-part anyways...

I could be wrong...
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
yeah what these guys are saying is right.
im pretty sure its in G major
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Good question.

It's in the key of C major. It never changes key, otherwise it wouldn't flow well with the rest of the song.

Though I suppose it could change to A minor. But if you listen it sticks to the being of a Major scale.
what are you talking about cleptobismal.

it's Gmajor/Em the whole time
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
sorry about that. I played the main chords on my guitar, forgetting I tuned down to c# standard
oh , sorry
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era