I had a dream some time ago.

I walked into a huge record store, and it contained vinyls of all the songs that were ever recorded.
I was like a child in a candy store!
Instinctively, I looked for a System of a Down vinyl, and when I found one(it was one of their last ones, Hypnotize) and took a look at it. As I did, a man(presumably who worked there) came up to me and said,
"Oh I see you like those guys."
I replied, "Yeah, I have all their stuff, they're great."
Then I proceeded to look at the track listing.
To my horror, I was missing a song off the record!
I woke up in a sweat.
"Thank god that's never gonna happen!"
Later that day I was at the computer, and then I wondered, what if I was missing a song...?
I went on Wikipedia, and searched "soad discography."

I was missing a song!
And the title of that song?
Dreaming!

True story.
I felt stupid that I was missing something.

tl;dr: I had a dream that came true.

Has anyone ever had any occurances like this before?
Share!
soad for life <3
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
De Ja-Vu?

wouldn't that be a bit different?
when it's like you did dream it, but you didn't...?
i dunno.
soad for life <3
Pics or it didn't happen.

I had a dream once that this girl I liked said yes to me asking her out.

Later that year, she gave me herpes.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
i dreamt that i woke up once, and the next morning, i did :O
I dreamt that my mom had found me naked in a monkey display at the zoo. Part of that dream came true.
Sail upon the open skies
I had a dream that I cycled down a hill near my house, clipped the side of a parked car and managed to knock myself out and cut the back of my head quite badly. About a year later it happened exactly how it happened in the dream.

The concussion was fun, everything was in black & white and I had no idea wether I was awake or dreaming, probably a bit less fun for my mother though who apparently had to watch me have 4 fits in the space of an hour, only to be thanked by me waking up in a massive confusion screaming "That dog is a ****ing **** and so is my mother."
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Deja-vu flutuates with me and doesnt affect me too much whereas a thing called jamais-vu messes me up worse. Jamais-vu is where something that you have done for years or is completely normal to you and suddenly you forget how to do it as though it was your first time, its not permanent but it is freaky

my last factoid of the night. =)

Warp3r
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
Quote by Warp3r
Deja-vu flutuates with me and doesnt affect me too much whereas a thing called jamais-vu messes me up worse. Jamais-vu is where something that you have done for years or is completely normal to you and suddenly you forget how to do it as though it was your first time, its not permanent but it is freaky

my last factoid of the night. =)

Warp3r

=/ how long does that last for?
I had a crazy deja vu the other night. I dreamed a few weeks ago that I was filming this band on my cell phone in a bar, and the stage had a bunch of Christmas lights on it. I was also singing along with the words, but I didn't know what they were, until later.

Then I discovered Slobberbone, and went to their show a few weeks later, and that EXACT ****ING THING HAPPENED. I shat brix.

BTW, the song was "Gimme Back My Dog'".
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.