I need quick help... on Sunday, my youth group is performing the service for my church, and I'm going to be on guitar.
I bought a vypyr last month, and apparently the only way I can hook output the signal is with a USB cord. So now, I need to find some sort of cable with USB on one end, and a 1/4 inch on the other to plug into the sound system. I've tried googling it but can't find anything

link

I need the end thats fat (the kind you'd plug into a musical keyboard)

EDIT:
and if there is no such thing, is there any apparatus I can connect with a standard USB cable (like what goes in your computer) to convert it into a 1/4"
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Last edited by kylepianoman at Feb 9, 2009,
Huh?
what the hell kind of a PA has usb inputs?

Somethings not right with your post man.
here's an idea?

mic your amp perhaps?
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Made Strat with hot rails
Orange Rockerverb 50 MkII
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
I need the amp to connect to the PA, but the only output is a USB recording output, so I need something that is USB on one end of the cable, but 1/4" on the other to put into the PA

amp (only output is usb)---------cable-------------system
USB end 1/4end

EDIT:

Quote by Reaper2502
here's an idea?

mic your amp perhaps?

my youth pastor said something about not knowing the mics would get blown by the amp... idk
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
^Your pastor knows nothing. put any dynamic mic in front of an amp and the amp will blow itself up before the mic ever does. just mic it.

from what you describe, the USB out is a digital output, meaning that there is literally a stream of 10010111001101001101010 coming out of there, even if you find a usb->jack cable, (which there are none) it wont work. that output is for going to a computer, not a pa.
You're gonna have to run it into a computer, and then use the headphone jack on the computer. You might have some latency issues with this, just mic the thing.
Quote by _Sanitarium_
HEY I know that song!

Congratulations, have a cookie....

... i left the cookie on the bench, just left of the front door, Denver international airport, its in a brown paper bag. pick it up whenever you get a chance.