.. who doesnt give a **** about all this enviroment saving bull****?

yes my ignorance reigns through, but surely I'm not the only one.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

envirowhat?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Well, I'm a little concerned. I don't do anything about it, though...I probably should.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
In my honest opinion anyone living on this planet and not taking a part in the saving of it should terminate their lives as soon as possible.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No you're not the only one. Pretty much every generation before you took the exact same self-centered, ignorant approach to our environment. In fact there are many more douchebags just like you fvcking up the world for everyone else, so you should find a little comfort in that.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
i care to an extent.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Nah, I don't really care about the environment. I care what it looks like(littering and stuff) but other than that, not really.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Kensai
In my honest opinion anyone living on this planet and not taking a part in the saving of it should terminate their lives as soon as possible.

pass me the gun and i'll be willing to take part..

but seriously.. it was the generation before ours that caused it.. so why don't they fix it? oh yeah, because there lazy twats.. but they dont realise that a lot of us are lazy twats..

and I'm going to go find some deoderant and spray it uselessly into the atmosphere.. cos i'm hardcorez

just a few of my fans..

Kind of. I care about the environment, but I get the sense a lot of the companies are just being "green" to sell more products
Meh

I try to care. I never litter, but I'm not about to go as far as buying a pussy-ass Prius.

I love drifting too much
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by will123456789

but seriously.. it was the generation before ours that caused it.. so why don't they fix it? oh yeah, because there lazy twats.. but they dont realise that a lot of us are lazy twats..

and I'm going to go find some deoderant and spray it uselessly into the atmosphere.. cos i'm hardcorez

*reported*

This is obvious trolling.
I won't be able to take it seriously until they can make a tidy lightbulb, the ones at the moment are energy saving because their not very ****ing bright... Which isn't really energy saving it's just annoying, especially due to the fact I won't get rid of anything until it breaks so for the next 10 years my room is going to have the light levels of some sort of seedy motel effort where people take prostitutes to choke them to death and I'm going to have eye strain
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Jericho114
No you're not the only one. Pretty much every generation before you took the exact same self-centered, ignorant approach to our environment. In fact there are many more douchebags just like you fvcking up the world for everyone else, so you should find a little comfort in that.

yes, but a least I'm not a douchebag who supports a sports team, and then believes that he can refer to them as "we" even though you took no part in winning the stanley cup..

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789

No, if you've ever consumed anything you are causing it as well. You just want to blame the previous generation so you can be a lazy twat when in fact it's everyone's business and doing.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

I think the dangers of global warming have been somewhat overblown.I'm much more interested in how humanity will eventually get OFF this rock. No matter what happens, there WILL be a time in man's future when we must leave the planet (overpopulation or w/e) so i think thats where the research should be. I dont really care about the environment.
Quote by bendystraw
*reported*

This is obvious trolling.

this obviously isnt.. I was just being a dickhead.

just a few of my fans..

i think people should help the environment when its reasonable.

i think the whole go green is a little overboard though
Quote by faultyy
I won't be able to take it seriously until they can make a tidy lightbulb, the ones at the moment are energy saving because their not very ****ing bright... Which isn't really energy saving it's just annoying, especially due to the fact I won't get rid of anything until it breaks so for the next 10 years my room is going to have the light levels of some sort of seedy motel effort where people take prostitutes to choke them to death and I'm going to have eye strain

the real shame is that it costs more energy to produce one of those fancy bulbs than they conserve in their lifetime.
I care about the environment, but I don't do anything to "help".

Global Warming however....not real. We've had record low temperatures this winter.
Quote by Jericho114

Agreed.

People talk about how it's fake and it's completely natural and won't affect us. I assume you're talking about the movement with energy saving light bulbs and easy ways to save electricity? I don't do much for that, but I am defiantly supporting and working with the animals and pollution. You and everyone else with that attitude is just self centered, lazy, and ignorant. People who don't give a flying **** about nature and the world around them.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲