Can I put a neck humbucker in a bridge position without any major repercussions?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

There will just be less volume then a pickup that's designed for the bridge.
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
Its going from my old LP Studio to a project strat
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Pickups are recommended for slots... which doesnt mean you can't mix and match pickups aside from there recommendation... But if a humbucker from hell says its for the neck slot i would put it in the neck slot...lol
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
You think Paul Gilbert's guitars were intended by the manufacturer to ever be played with three picks on a power drill? how's about the little electric thingy Kirk uses early on in the rockumentary "Some Kind of Monster"? That **** wasn't intended, but people still did it because it was innovative, and it sounded good
I actually use a 59'b in the neck position in my Les Paul for the extra sparkle. I thought that neck humbuckers sounded too dull, so I popped a bridge one in my neck position. It's just another way to customize. Soon, I'll be putting a neck position antiquity in the bridge of my Ibanez strat and a neck position GFS retrotron in the bridge position of my Epiphone. I'm using neck pickups to kill some of the "hot" output from the bridge pickups. I want jangle, not attack.

And F-spaced isn't necessary. I don't think I ever put an F-spaced HB in my strats, and they turned out fine.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.