Yeah, hold on. Let me go get my bike and ride over to your place real fast.
Sail upon the open skies
Cuz were just gonna send em to you right?
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
TS fails.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Quote by ShaunDiel
Serial number, height, weight, whether you are susceptible to any diseases.

Current medications, chronic illnesses, allergies, and birthdate.
Quote by coryklok
Current medications, chronic illnesses, allergies, and birthdate.

Mother's Maiden name, godmother or father's name and address, favourite colour.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Quote by Ninjake

Length of genitals?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Ninjake

Childhood pet, Favorite number, what size t-shirt you wear, Mastercard number.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Childhood pet, Favorite number, what size t-shirt you wear, Mastercard number.

Oldest known neighbour, prefered watch type, favourite chewing or bubble gum
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Religion, Health card number, Emergency phone number, favorite movie.

Myspace password, your fetishes, what underwear you are wearing, and the bar code on the last box of tissues you bought.
Quote by coryklok
Myspace password, your fetishes, what underwear you are wearing, and the bar code on the last box of tissues you bought.

Guitar serial number, entire discography of your dvd collection, last fish caught

Instead of the BS earbuds, you should wear these:

I have them, I love them.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by brandon369852
I'll bring it to you, where do you live?

Lol
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Quote by skaterkevin87
Instead of the BS earbuds, you should wear these:

I have them, I love them.

what are those
you brought a hooker to church?
Quote by Ninjake
Guitar serial number, entire discography of your dvd collection, last fish caught

Name of the person who sent you the last text message in your folder, the total price and retail value of all of the lightbulbs in your house, your favorite deoderant scent, the topic of your last research paper.
Location of any valuables, codes for any safes or alarm systems fitted to your house, location of spare front door key, colour of toothbrush...
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Sonny_sam
Location of any valuables, codes for any safes or alarm systems fitted to your house, location of spare front door key, colour of toothbrush...

Exact dimension of your computer moniter, the time and date of the last time you got drunk, e-mail address, and phone number.
last place you went to the washroom, what was written on the walls, who you last mentioned sushi to, your Rf value, and the group you fit into on the periodic table

Quote by Ninjake
last place you went to the washroom, what was written on the walls, who you last mentioned sushi to, your Rf value, and the group you fit into on the periodic table

Dominant hand, length of your guitar cables, and how many breaths you have taken in the last 2 minutes and 44.68 seconds.
Quote by ghostnineone
what are those

Skullcandy Lowriders. They're like teh ********* in headphone form.

WTF! Since when is b u t t s e c k s censored? Jesus I've been gone too long...
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Last edited by skaterkevin87 at Feb 9, 2009,
Any foreign countries you've visited in the past 5 years, blood type, current distance from your nearest church and the number of legs on the chair you're sitting on...
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
total number of legs on chairs you've sat on in the past fiscal year, your daily income from all places but your job, and your best friend when you were 3's name and credit score

To keep it simple, we need these things:
Name, address, social security number, serial number, height, weight, whether you are susceptible to any diseases, current medications, chronic illnesses, allergies, birthdate, mother's maiden name, godmother or father's name and address, favourite colour, length of genitals, childhood pet, favorite number, what size t-shirt you wear, mastercard number, oldest known neighbour, prefered watch type, favourite chewing or bubble gum, religion, health card number, emergency phone number, favorite movie, myspace password, your fetishes, what underwear you are wearing, the bar code on the last box of tissues you bought, guitar serial number, entire discography of your dvd collection, last fish caught, name of the person who sent you the last text message in your folder, the total price and retail value of all of the lightbulbs in your house, your favorite deoderant scent, the topic of your last research paper, location of any valuables, codes for any safes or alarm systems fitted to your house, location of spare front door key, colour of toothbrush, location of any valuables, codes for any safes or alarm systems fitted to your house, location of spare front door key, colour of toothbrush, exact dimension of your computer moniter, the time and date of the last time you got drunk, e-mail address, phone number, last place you went to the washroom, what was written on the walls, who you last mentioned sushi to, your Rf value, the group you fit into on the periodic table, dominant hand, length of your guitar cables, how many breaths you have taken in the last 2 minutes and 44.68 seconds, any foreign countries you've visited in the past 5 years, blood type, current distance from your nearest church, the number of legs on the chair you're sitting on, total number of legs on chairs you've sat on in the past fiscal year, your daily income from all places but your job, and your best friend when you were 3's name and credit score.

Get on it.
Quote by coryklok
Name, address, social security number, serial number, height, weight, whether you are susceptible to any diseases, current medications, chronic illnesses, allergies, birthdate, mother's maiden name, godmother or father's name and address, favourite colour, length of genitals, childhood pet, favorite number, what size t-shirt you wear, mastercard number, oldest known neighbour, prefered watch type, favourite chewing or bubble gum, religion, health card number, emergency phone number, favorite movie, myspace password, your fetishes, what underwear you are wearing, the bar code on the last box of tissues you bought, guitar serial number, entire discography of your dvd collection, last fish caught, name of the person who sent you the last text message in your folder, the total price and retail value of all of the lightbulbs in your house, your favorite deoderant scent, the topic of your last research paper, location of any valuables, codes for any safes or alarm systems fitted to your house, location of spare front door key, colour of toothbrush, location of any valuables, codes for any safes or alarm systems fitted to your house, location of spare front door key, colour of toothbrush, exact dimension of your computer moniter, the time and date of the last time you got drunk, e-mail address, phone number, last place you went to the washroom, what was written on the walls, who you last mentioned sushi to, your Rf value, the group you fit into on the periodic table, dominant hand, length of your guitar cables, how many breaths you have taken in the last 2 minutes and 44.68 seconds, any foreign countries you've visited in the past 5 years, blood type, current distance from your nearest church, the number of legs on the chair you're sitting on, total number of legs on chairs you've sat on in the past fiscal year, your daily income from all places but your job, and your best friend when you were 3's name and credit score.

Get on it.

haha

you brought a hooker to church?
Quote by coryklok

Get on it.

Are you finished answering those questions?

If you are, please send $39.95 to Vince, the ShamWOW guy, +S&H.
Last edited by coryklok at Feb 9, 2009,
>.>
<.<
TS never came back!
guess hes not getting those headphones...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...