Hey Pit,

I'm 17 and I'm studying A level English Literature at college - so I was wondering, is there any way I could do a little journalism online somehow, just as a hobby? i.e. write articles for some sites etc. Possibly getting paid for it at some point in the future?
I just have no idea where to start, so any help would be great, thanks!
i think you can submit articles on here? not entirely sure. i know that there are some pretty shitty articles on this site though.
Send some reviews to sites as examples of your work and ask if they'd be interested in seeing some more work from you with an eye to publication.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Yeah, I e-mailed UG about writing articles for them, (from the job aps part) but got no reply... haha

Cheers guys keep it coming!
Shameless plug - www.yetanotherreviewsite.co.uk
It's a games reviews website driven by user submissions, I happen to be an editor. We have several reviewers who write reviews for us and are looking to move forwards into professional web journalism.

For benefit of mods, this website is strictly non-profit and I posted it merely because it is relevant to the TS's interests.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Sonny_sam
Shameless plug - www.yetanotherreviewsite.co.uk
It's a games reviews website driven by user submissions, I happen to be an editor. We have several reviewers who write reviews for us and are looking to move forwards into professional web journalism.

For benefit of mods, this website is strictly non-profit and I posted it merely because it is relevant to the TS's interests.

Oh wow, that really is fantastic - literally exactly what I've been looking for! Cheers!