Page 1 of 2
If you've read any of my program threads you know that I went to a residential treatment center for 10 months in southern utah called Diamond Ranch Academy. Hated it. ANYWAYS I learned yesterday that one of the kids that I was in the program with died IN the facility. He supoosedly was in sick bay and he just suddenly died. People that haven't been to one of these wouldn't feel as bad as me for the kid because it would be absolutley TERRIBLE to spend your last days in that **** hole. I feel so ****ing bad for the kid. Just thought I'd share. Rest in Peace James Shirley.

Editcore: My original thread about said program: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=984134

Google Diamond Ranch Academy for the program
Last edited by metabolicmaggot at Feb 9, 2009,
That sux man, I would kill my parents if I was ever forced there.

EDIT:Rest In Peace James Shirley
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
His name was James Shirley. His name was James Shirley. His name was James Shirley.

R.I.P.
I remember you telling us about that place.

Why in gods name is it legal?
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

what is a residential treatment centre man?

Rest in Peace James Shirley
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
RIP

can you link us to wherever you explained that place?
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
I am not familiar with this facility. Could you post the original thread?

RIP James Shirley. Thoughts and Prayers.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
not the first time this sort of thing has happened, I wan in a place like that for 2 and a half years, they really need to shut places like this down.

Quote by kaosfire
I remember you telling us about that place.

Why in gods name is it legal?

A lot of the stuff that happens in these places isn't legal, however they don't get a whole oversight and the people that run these places are all filthy rich and can pay off the right people.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Feb 9, 2009,
so I don't get it, they just send you to like a wierd school where they treat you like **** until you're a good kid?

Why did you get sent there?
How is it supposed to make you a better kid?
How the hell can they legally detain an eigtheen year old?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
so I don't get it, they just send you to like a wierd school where they treat you like **** until you're a good kid?

Why did you get sent there?
How is it supposed to make you a better kid?
How the hell can they legally detain an eigtheen year old?

Read original thread. And they cant hold anyone over eighteen. They can just walk off once they turn eighteen.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Read original thread. And they cant hold anyone over eighteen. They can just walk off once they turn eighteen.

actually, they usually try help the parents of kids about to turn 18 to get extended custody so the kids can't leave. I also they do all sorts of crap to coerce you into staying if you turn 18 while in the program.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
RIP Dime.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
RIP that's horrible to die away from your family in a place you hate.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
RIP

james shirley
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Man, that is some ****ed up stuff. I remember reading about it a while ago, but forgot about it up until now. Hopefully people will finally listen to people's cries about it, and have a legal team shut down the camp.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
wow im sorry man
RIP
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
I would kill them. All of them.

I wouldn't do it. I would die there. Not from being sick, but from fighting and yelling, cussing... Anything to escape.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by TooFast
RIP Dime.

must.......resist...pear.......

*head explodes*

RIP
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
RIP James Shirley.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
this was a man and he had a name, his name was James Shirley. His name was James Shirley His name was James Shirley His name was James Shirley His name was James Shirley His name was James Shirley His name was James Shirley His name was James Shirley
Edit: Damn you Bleurgh, you beat me to it.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Feb 9, 2009,
How can a place like that be legal?

Quote by Bleurgh
His name was James Shirley. His name was James Shirley. His name was James Shirley.

R.I.P.
Quote by skaterskagg1
this was a man and he had a name, his name was James Shirley. His name was James Shirley His name was James Shirley His name was James Shirley His name was James Shirley His name was James Shirley His name was James Shirley His name was James Shirley
Edit: Damn you Bleurgh, you beat me to it.

What am I missing?
A friend of mine went to a school like this once. Let's just say, now that I know what it is, I'm glad he got back alive.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by metabolicmaggot

Wow, so like, imagine I did read his original post in the original thread and it didn't explain any of those things.
That would be like, totally crazy.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
dude i remember your original thread. that sucks about ur friend sorry. glad to hear back from you tho
DECRESCENDO
I feel bad for him. I wish you had died because it would have saved us from this ****ty thread.
That's rather unfortunate.

Quote by Bleurgh

R.I.P.

That's rather hilarious.
That sounds so... Sci fi, i'm not even sure if i believe it, but i hope he's happier now.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Page 1 of 2