Right now I have a Marshall MG 30 Watt, which I got like a 1 1/2 or 2 years ago when I started playing. I am looking for something a little better, more powerful, and generally worthwhile to have. I have a budget of around $350.

I've been looking at the Crate Flex Wave Series. The 65 Watt or maybe even a 120 Watt seems to be in my price range.

I've also looked at a B52 60 Watt. I've heard it was a very reliable amp.

Blackstar HT is another I looked at. The only beef I seem to have with it is it's low wattage.

Any suggestions about anything I didn't mention? How do you feel about any that I did mention. Also if I did sell my Marshall back to Guitar Center, how much do you think I could get for it?
flexwave = BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!!!
B-52 = goooooddd !!!
BTW what genres do you play...........
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I play stuff like Maiden, Ozzy, Sabbath, Dio, maybe some jazz and bluesy Steve Vai/ Satch type stuff.
Don't go with the flexwave, go with a B-52 AT-112. I haven't really heard much about blackstar, other than about there pedals. I wouldn't even try selling your MG to guitar center though. I brought my $270 pedal there, and they offered me $40 for it.
^
B-52 AT 112
/thread.............................or maybe not.................
feel free to add me
"I've also looked at a B52 60 Watt. I've heard it was a very reliable amp."

They aren't really, just get the extended warranty plan.

But regardless go check out a peavey vypyr
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by zillafan74
Hey, WTF!!is a TAB, you have a Blackheart Litle Giant?

Is this worth the money?

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Blackheart-BH5-112-5W-1x12-Little-Giant-Tube-Combo-Amp-481675-i1387317.gc

worth the money IF you play classic rock, blues,jazz,hard rock............NOT good for metal......
feel free to add me
I gotcha. Ha ha. What if I play jazz renditions of metal songs? (alex skolnick anyone?)