i think this is the 5th time ive seen someone talking about wondering whether to buy that guitar in the past couple of days

ive never played it personally so i couldnt say
Gear:

Jackson RR-3 Eerie Desert Swirl
Alden Warlord Guitar+Bass
Encore Strat
KTone Alpine White 6/12 Double Neck SG
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

And A Bunch Of Other Stuff
idk about this paticular guitar but jackson gennerally makes a good guitar a guy i know bought a jackson warrior a yr or two ago and its sounded and played good even bfor he put the seymour duncan invader in it
what genres do you play?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Well I'm shooting for metal and rock and one day hopefully I'll be able to "shred". But for the most part I'd like to be a versatile guitarist.
Jacksons are great for metal and shredding, theyre cool for rock, but, anything much different dont work, when i was in a metal band (currently on hiatus) it was great for that stuff, but, now that im in a punk band, im gonna have to use one of my other guitars because the Jackson just doesnt work for it, so, be aware of this, if you want to play any style, you would be best with a non-Jackson backup good guitar aswell
Gear:

Jackson RR-3 Eerie Desert Swirl
Alden Warlord Guitar+Bass
Encore Strat
KTone Alpine White 6/12 Double Neck SG
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

And A Bunch Of Other Stuff
the only thing really wrong with it is the pickups may be a bit too hot for your tastes, i know they were for mine.

the LFR is pretty good, not perfect, but good.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
too bright i mean, too much high end and not enough low.

a decent amp or EQing can fix it though.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Ah ok. Well my amp is a roland microcube, can't really EQ on it but I'd definantly like a better guitar for better playability..I mean it's much better than my Ibanez Gio starter right now
Go for it. The neck is very nice on the higher frets. It's very fast and comfortable for most hands. The pick ups are pretty good, nothing mindblowing but they sure are versatile for basically, every genre all around. The LFR is decent and it'll do its job with probably no cons. It's not a OFR. Compared to your Gio, the guitar is quite an upgrade. Do it. DO EEET! Seriously, it's worth the purchase if that's what you wanted to hear.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Thanks man. Well now I just need to get a job..It's quite hard around here and being 17 with no experience.. :\
Probably one of the best values going, a fully loaded Seymour Duncan equipped guitar handbuilt in Japan is full of copious amounts of win considering it's well under $1000
Gear:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- B.C. Rich Platinum Beast
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
- Schecter 35th anniversary C-1
- Schecter RAF spitfire solo 6