http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07RGNdn7Nc0

I also have an extended intro to it... but feel free to check out my other songs as well! Comments are greatly encouraged. Thanks
Rig:

Fender Celtic Showmaster (Dimazrio PU)
Epiphone SG Goth
Fender MIM Strat (Noiseless PU)
Crate Powerblock
Epiphone Triggerman Cab
Digitech RP200, Death Metal, Dunlop Wah

"The lyrics to Gardenia..."
I very much like it. It flows nicely between parts except for at around 0:30. The tempo change it pretty rough. All in all I like it, and some lyrics would be good with it. All of the instruments fit well together, the drums are in time with the bass and I love the solo. Really the only thing that needs fixing are the abrupt tempo changes.

Check out mine:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1064837
GAS List:
Nothing
Yeah, everything was recorded using Audacity and I was using a Digitech RP250 into my laptop, I played all the instruments and the perfect drumming is a drum machine (Ryhtym Rascal - good little program). I skipped college yesterday because not much was going on and recorded this. I still need to mix it and get the transitions better, but not bad for about an hour or two start to finish.
Rig:

Epiphone SG Goth
Crate Powerblock
Epiphone Triggerman Cab

Last edited by Anomie at Feb 10, 2009,
i liked the riff at 0.40 or so.. It kinda sounded like someone talkin for a second.. But i'd suggest you make your guitar a lil louder or drums a lil softer.. And your sweeps are quite clean dude! Good work! Plz Crit mine.. Its on my profile..
write as i listen.

this has a really slick feel to it right from the start. in a good way, this feels very well put together. the intro is really killer, i wouldnt be surprised to find that section in a song by any of my favourite bands. next section is good too, different feeling, not quite as groovy.
the Bassy sections are really interesting. as a guitarist i would prefer some more of that in the mix. the tempo change for the solo is a little distracting but cool. the solo itself is great, very competent sounding, you arent sounding like you are pushing your limits, keeping it in control. i would change up the sweeping intro to the solo, so you arent just running up and down the same shapes.

cool song dude, very head nodding worthy, well made, interesting instrumentation. could use a more solid rhythm under the solo.

check mine out?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1065820
thanks!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS!!!! I will be recording all this stuff here in the next couple weeks so im trying to get as much input as possible before I head off to the studio. I will listen and insite to you guy's songs, I've just been super busy.

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS. and
CHECK OUT THE OTHER SONGS if you have the time.

Thanks again
Rig:

Epiphone SG Goth
Crate Powerblock
Epiphone Triggerman Cab