im no stranger to depression but we are becoming best friends lately. The only joy i get outta life is my pack of cigarettes a day.

Ive been taking loads of pain pills from my dads friends whos one of the coolest guys ive met. I knew he was going to find out eventually and we didnt have much time to talk about but i feel like complete **** for doing it. He wasnt even mad he jst said that he needs them fro all the construction he does But i want to call him to discuss about it more lately.

ive also stolen my dads klonopin for thepast year but he just found out.

I also made my sister cry by threatening to tell my dad on her snooping through my room and taking pills when ive stolen pills from at least 4 different people without them knowing. So if anything karma is kicking me in the ass. but i apologized to her and said i would never rat her out.

I also by accident found a duffle bag full of at least 3 grand in cash in my dads sneaker drawer that he never checks and ive taken a least 1000.

I have a perfect love of my life mom and a dad wo i have sme underlying resentment to but hes still doing the best he can. And i recongize that but theres still something in the way.

So ive made some stupid descisions that are affecting good people and this prozac isnt doing ****. So yeah life sucks.

/emo rant tell me to cry moar i dont care.
Life is hard and then you die.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic