I found an ad for this on CraigsList and I'm just wondering what's up with it. I've never seen a TS that looks like it...
How does it compare to the TS9 and TS808?
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
I've seen something like that but in a silver metal case.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Its a limited green version of the TS7. It's a cheaper priced version of the TS9.
YOU GOT DOPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
j/k
................. i never see a TS like that, the vintage ones doesnt even look like that
but i really dont know what that is...........
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Feb 9, 2009,
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
YOU GOT DOPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
j/k
................. i never see a TS like that, the vintage ones doesnt even look like that
but i really dont know what that is...........

FINALLY! I know something you don't.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-TS7-Tubescreamer-Pedal?sku=150286

Here it is, I think that one is older thouht, you'll be better with a TS9 or a TS808
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

^ i think those are low end Ibanez pedals.................... TS i wouldnt bother buying that, buy your self a REAL Tube Screamer....
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
FINALLY! I know something you don't.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-TS7-Tubescreamer-Pedal?sku=150286

Here it is, I think that one is older thouht, you'll be better with a TS9 or a TS808

Ahh, thanks man.

Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
^ i think those are low end Ibanez pedals.................... TS i wouldnt bother buying that buy your self a REAL Tube Screamer....

Quite.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
^ i think those are low end Ibanez pedals.................... TS i wouldnt bother buying that, buy your self a REAL Tube Screamer....

i have this one and it actually compares pretty well to the "REAL" tube screamers
though cheap the circuit is almost identical to the ts9. plus it's a superb base for mods, which i plan to do. imo a decent alternative to the bad monkey.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

Indeed, I think it's worth a try thought, maybe TS should go to GC or a smaller shop and try it.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

try a TS9 at your local store and see if you like it. if you do, come back here, i have one for sale
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1062252
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by theoreticmusic
please, sell your sh*te elsewhere.

and who the **** ask you for your opinion? if the TS wants a TS9 i have one that i could sell to him. if he doesn't want it fine, i won't insist. but back the **** off.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by SomebodySomeone
and who the **** ask you for your opinion? if the TS wants a TS9 i have one that i could sell to him. if he doesn't want it fine, i won't insist. but back the **** off.

right, you could certainly do that...if you were allowed to sell your sh*t in here. But you aren't...

It's an advice forum, not a classified ad.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
right, you could certainly do that...if you were allowed to sell your sh*t in here. But you aren't...

It's an advice forum, not a classified ad.

and i gave him advice, might not have been the most helpful but i did....
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by SomebodySomeone

There are specific rules against posting that **** in here. There's a forum already set up for everyone looking to sell ****. Could also try commenting him or sending him a message. Moron.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']There are specific rules against posting that **** in here. There's a forum already set up for everyone looking to sell ****. Could also try commenting him or sending him a message. Moron.

and here comes the big ****ing suck up. seriously, grow a pair instead of kissing everyone's ass.

TS, sorry if i came here and invaded your thread.
but i know anything about the TS7. i've heard of it but don't have any experience with it. my suggestion is to go to your local shop and see if they have one to try out.
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by SomebodySomeone
and here comes the big ****ing suck up. seriously, grow a pair instead of kissing everyone's ass.

Yeah, I'm totally under warning because I suck up, right?

You're a moron. You know you don't post classifieds like that in this particular area. And when you're called out on it, you lash out and take cheap shots to reassure yourself. You're really impressive, about as mature as some little wussy eighth grader. Go suck a rope and find better **** to do with your time.

And TS, just try both products out if you can and buy whatever sounds best for you.
thread hijack:
what exactly is the point of a tubescreamer
i heard a demo of one on the youtube, and the before/after clips of it through a fender sounded EXACTLY the same....
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Yeah, I'm totally under warning because I suck up, right?

You're a moron. You know you don't post classifieds like that in this particular area. And when you're called out on it, you lash out and take cheap shots to reassure yourself. You're really impressive, about as mature as some little wussy eighth grader. Go suck a rope and find better **** to do with your time.

And TS, just try both products out if you can and buy whatever sounds best for you.

when did i say you had a warning for sucking up? please show me
yes i was called on it and i apoligized for it. did you not read my post?

so maybe i forgot about the rules for a moment there, for that i apologize(again). but when some dip**** comes at me like that, you bet your ass i'll lash out. should he have come in a different tone then maybe we wouldn't be having this argument. and maybe if you would stop coming into threads and kissing everyone's ass like i've seen you do then maybe i wouldn't be an asshole to you either.

as mature as a wussy eighth grader?

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Go suck a rope and find better **** to do with your time.
oh that's a real mature response.

once againg, TS, i apologize for coming in here to advertise. i've been on UG a while and i guess it slipped my mind.

Quote by sexwithdolphins
thread hijack:
i heard a demo of one on the youtube, and the before/after clips of it through a fender sounded EXACTLY the same....

a tube screamer emulates the sound of an overdriven amp. it is used as an OD if you don't like your amps natural overdriven sound and/or to tighten up your tone on your amps dirty channel
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Feb 9, 2009,
Quote by sexwithdolphins
thread hijack:

It's meant to simulate the sound of an overdriven tube amp. It creates really nice rock and blues tones and all that. Rather versatile pedal, if you ask me.
It's designed to emulate the sound of an overdriven tube amp, it's also been used to actually overdrive tube amps at lower volumes.

Vic, theortic: I'm not sure why you guys are jumping down his throat. While there are rules about posting classifieds outside their section that wasn't exactly what he was doing. Sure, lashing back and flaming was unnecessary, but he was attacked first. I know there are plenty of people that go around with those links in there sigs and drop by threads and mention they have an item for sale TS is looking for, hell, I've done it a few times when I've been selling stuff.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
It's designed to emulate the sound of an overdriven tube amp, it's also been used to actually overdrive tube amps at lower volumes.

Vic, theortic: I'm not sure why you guys are jumping down his throat. While there are rules about posting classifieds outside their section that wasn't exactly what he was doing. Sure, lashing back and flaming was unnecessary, but he was attacked first. I know there are plenty of people that go around with those links in there sigs and drop by threads and mention they have an item for sale TS is looking for, hell, I've done it a few times when I've been selling stuff.

I guess I was a little bit harsh, but it came across as harsher than I intended.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Can't we all be friends! everyone

TS, the ts7 is basically a ts9, the only downside is the plastic case I'd say.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

The irony with this statement is that the TS7 is literally two resistor values away from the stock 808 circuit. I bought one a few years ago to tinker with because I found it for $15. I preferred it to the TS9dx that I had be using previously as an OD after a few quick mods (literally, changing two values on the board). Sold it off though bc I realized I just didn't like the tone of a tubescreamer.
Last edited by al112987 at Feb 9, 2009,
Quote by Kevin Saale
Can't we all be friends! everyone

TS, the ts7 is basically a ts9, the only downside is the plastic case I'd say.

Once again, the TS7 is in a metal case, not plastic.
There's one at the music store near my house, it's $80AUD, I was thinking of getting it... exactly the same but in the silver casing.
Ibanez TS7. You can clearly see TS7 written on it.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.