I have decided i am getting a Bugera 333XL head, what cab would you reccomend for the lowest price? I do not have a lot of money right now (seeing as i have no job and I'm 16) and i need to get a cab as well.

Reccomendations? need a good low end (no muddiness) for drop tunings, as well as goods mids and highs too.
thanks
The Crate Blue Voodoo Cabs are Wicked and they are loaded with Celestion Vintage 30's, I got mine for about $500
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Crate Blue Voodoo 4x12 Cab
Peavey Wolfgang Special
Yamaha Pacifica
Yamaha Audioslave? (SH-14 and Striped)
Boss DD-3
Original Crybaby Wah
EVH MXR Phase 90
Ibanez RG32A
Quote by crimzin
The Crate Blue Voodoo Cabs are Wicked and they are loaded with Celestion Vintage 30's, I got mine for about $500

500 is pushing it....i need a pretty cheap one
Quality and cost are two different variables. Give us a budget or we can't help you.
i suggest you get the 333 and add a little budget to the cab, just my two thoughts, since i always prefered the XXX over the JSX for t3h br00t4lz, and the JSX is only better if you mostly play leads or need really good versatility

EDIT: avatar 2x12 should be the way to go if your on a budget, i havent compared cabs very much but they sound good to me and theyr quite popular 'round here
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by Roc8995
Quality and cost are two different variables. Give us a budget or we can't help you.

Well i'm guessing i'm going to have to go used...

but anything under $400
Quote by crimzin

I've seen BV cabs with V30's go for like $300
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted

The difference between a 2x12 and 4x12 is mostly negligible - the Vader would probably be best for your br00t4l1z3r needs.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??