so what do you guys think?
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
The artwork is unique,and better than the all black models,but I bet it costs a freakin' arm and a leg.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
The artwork is unique,and better than the all black models,but I bet it costs a freakin' arm and a leg.

Kinda sucks that it isn't unique because more than one person will have the guitar rendering it gay.
It was painted by some famous painter named Mark Ryden or something
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Kinda sucks that it isn't unique because more than one person will have the guitar rendering it gay.

as far as i know its one of a kind right now.
Quote by heretic-clown
as far as i know its one of a kind right now.

yeah but they're defintaly gonna release a sig.

I think it looks awesome but please don't mass market it LTD
Quote by Pr0gNut

That's the perk of corporate sponsorship and endorsement deals, my friend. It doesn't really cost ****. all you gotta do is say you proudly support the mother****ers and they'll send you all sorts of free ****. I'm hoping Dean Markley will eventually notice my blatant support of the Blue Steel strings so I won't have to pay $7.50 for them anymore.
Meh, I don't really like it.. It's all about Adam Jones's Les Paul Custom .
The Rig
Gibson Flying V
Blackstar HT-5 Stack
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR GT-OD
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-3
Ya I was just looking back at the issue of guitar world and they said nothing about releasing it as a sig. I doubt it will be, guitars that custom usally arent mass produced.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']That's the perk of corporate sponsorship and endorsement deals, my friend. It doesn't really cost ****. all you gotta do is say you proudly support the mother****ers and they'll send you all sorts of free ****. I'm hoping Dean Markley will eventually notice my blatant support of the Blue Steel strings so I won't have to pay $7.50 for them anymore.

wow for once out of all the blatant remarks you have made, i finally agree with you for once
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']That's the perk of corporate sponsorship and endorsement deals, my friend. It doesn't really cost ****. all you gotta do is say you proudly support the mother****ers and they'll send you all sorts of free ****. I'm hoping Dean Markley will eventually notice my blatant support of the Blue Steel strings so I won't have to pay $7.50 for them anymore.

I didn't know it was a one of a kind model.I figured it was going to be mass produced as an LTD model costing around 1000 and then there would be an ESP custom model costing thousands,and he was just plugging it on the cover of some mag.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']you're a dick, and thank you
so are you, and your welcome
Who knows. I wouldn't really want to be endorsed as far as guitars go if I ever made it big. I'm all about working on them and tweaking them myself, and unless I'm present to do it myself, it just wouldn't feel right.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Who knows. I wouldn't really want to be endorsed as far as guitars go if I ever made it big. I'm all about working on them and tweaking them myself, and unless I'm present to do it myself, it just wouldn't feel right.

I know what you mean,I need a guitar to have that broken in and personalized feeling in order to play my best on it,and that can only come from a long history with the instrument.

Quote by Pr0gNut
I didn't know it was a one of a kind model.I figured it was going to be mass produced as an LTD model costing around 1000 and then there would be an ESP custom model costing thousands,and he was just plugging it on the cover of some mag.

yeah its one of a kind.....as of now, but its supposed to represent all kinds occult and esoteric subjects like sacred geometry, mathematical ratios and music, architecture, cosmotology and some other kind of astronomical stuff

EDIT: changed OVVULT to OCCULT
Last edited by heretic-clown at Feb 9, 2009,
Quote by Pr0gNut
I know what you mean,I need a guitar to have that broken in and personalized feeling in order to play my best on it,and that can only come from a long history with the instrument.

Exactly. Like my Sg right now. If I have a say in it, this will probably be my main axe for the rest of my life. That or the Fender i intend on buying next summer.
Quote by heretic-clown
yeah its one of a kind.....as of now, but its supposed to represent all kinds occult and esoteric subjects like sacred geometry, mathematical ratios and music, architecture, cosmotology and some other kind of astronomical stuff

EDIT: changed OVVULT to OCCULT

Most likely,with art of that nature there's always a deeper meaning and profound things meshed into the work.Look at artists like Alex Grey and Salvador Dahli,their artwork is insanely progressive and thought provoking.

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Exactly. Like my Sg right now. If I have a say in it, this will probably be my main axe for the rest of my life. That or the Fender i intend on buying next summer.

I'm the same way with my first guitar,an epiphone g-400,and my 7 string that I paid $100 for.They may not be the best guitars spec wise or quality wise,but I play the best on those two because I have so many hours logged playing them and working on them.I have to replace all the electronics and frets on my G-400 now,after 6 years everything has just went to hell on it haha.

Last edited by Pr0gNut at Feb 9, 2009,
Quote by Gibson V
Meh, I don't really like it.. It's all about Adam Jones's Les Paul Custom .

THIS. Kirk Hammet needs to go play with his wah pedal some more and get out of my GW.
kirk said something about how when playing when he has a plain white guitar he gets a different aura, and when he has a guitar that is "personalized" to his persona he gets a completly different aura and makes him want to play better, have a better attiitude and such
Quote by schecter ftw
Man, I'm surpised it didn't have a built in wah wah pedal in it.

/badkirkhammetjoke

Lawl.