I'm not sure if this is the right place, but it's the only place I thought it would fit, anyways. I'm not sure about my screaming, I got the technique down good for months now, doesn't hurt what so ever, (btw it's the screaming technique Matt Heafy uses, fry I think?) and I use from my diaphragm.

But I have a HUGE problem. When I scream, I get the good main scream sound, but when I pay close attention to it, I can hear this harmony, and when i pay even close attention I can hear this high pitched "old man" sounding scream, it's not easy to notice, but is it normal?
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Quote by CHOLOpipsCHOLO
Do you inhale or exhale?

Oh forgot about that, exhale.
Live Rig:
Mark IV Combo
Jackson SLSMG Soloist

Quote by DSchmitty
when i pay even close attention I can hear this high pitched "old man" sounding scream, it's not easy to notice, but is it normal?

Don't scream...

Problem solved...

In all seriousness, can you really sing? (Even if you get your screams down, that'll get boring if you do it for every song...)

-TFA
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
Don't scream...

Problem solved...

In all seriousness, can you really sing? (Even if you get your screams down, that'll get boring if you do it for every song...)

-TFA

Yes I can sing, and not to brag,(actually I don't know if this is bragging, my teacher says it's good though), I almost have a secure 3 octave range? Is that right?

But anyways, I like my singing, plus I do thrash "barking" as well, and I would never do 100% scream, it would get stale and boring.
Live Rig:
Mark IV Combo
Jackson SLSMG Soloist

Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
Don't scream...

Problem solved...

-TFA

i totally agree... the best songs i think are ones that scream in the verse and sing in the course.. vice versa