So, we need an album cover. Can be creative and imaginative as you want.

Our album is selftitled "Acidic Dump"
We're a thrash metal band, but we call ourselves "garbage metal".

Thanks, Killer B & Ray Bombowar
Last edited by Acidic Dump at Feb 10, 2009,
picture of an ally way with a big dark blue dumpster, and have two little eyes that you can see in the darkness of the dumpster, and have a nuclear sign or something on the dumpster, with a bunch of other stickers. Mabe it can be at night or something with the light from a streetlight in there too, or something idk
telling what genre of music can help yanoo.... from the name u cud be a hippie band for all i no
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
^ That is win, but this is not the pit.

Just take a picture of a dump, but modify with all sorts of trippy effects like one would see it on acid?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
You say, "Help us," but for some strange reason, I heard, "Do it FOR us."

Go to deviantart, find a cool image, then ask the artist to use it in a non-commercial capacity. Then give away demo CDs. When you want to sell them, pay the artist for the fair usage.
Quote by Airman Kai
You say, "Help us," but for some strange reason, I heard, "Do it FOR us."

No, we have some of our own ideas. We got one where it's a dump, and theres a dump truck dumping barrels of toxic waste with the biohazard logo and hazard logo.

Plus, we really don't have any extra time on us, we're busy people.
Quote by scguitarking927
picture of an ally way with a big dark blue dumpster, and have two little eyes that you can see in the darkness of the dumpster, and have a nuclear sign or something on the dumpster, with a bunch of other stickers. Mabe it can be at night or something with the light from a streetlight in there too, or something idk

I agree but make everything black and white except for the glowing eyes!