Hey guys, this is shameless but I figured who better to garner support than the pit?

my band is up for this competition (Validus) and we're on this page, here's the write up I sent on facebook.

"We've entered in WJRR's central floridas best band contest and WE NEED YOUR HELP!. Take barely two minutes out of your time and it would mean the world to the 5 of us.

1. Go to http://wjrr.com/pages/bestbandvoting.html

2. Scroll down until you see "Validus-Anesthesiac" in the right hand column (we're 4th from the bottom above the creepy picture of Christian Bale)

3. Select our name/song and enter in your email address at the bottom of the page.

4. CHECK YOUR EMAIL and validate your vote (hehe get it...validus...validate.. ) Your vote own't count unless you validate it. Also if it doesn't show up just add @wjrr.com to safe email addresses to receive it otherwise.

5. Tell your friends, family, spouses, etc to vote w/ their email addresses too!

Thank you in advance. This will hopefully give us a chance to win and we'll be playing at this year's Earthday Birthday concert in Orlando if it follows through.

Oh and I forgot

6. ????
7. PROFIT!
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
Voted, even though I didn't listen to the song.
You're lucky my speakers are broken
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Hehe well if it's any consolation the pit will also get more exposure as one of our songs was on the last UG Album, and another one might be in this newer UG album haha
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---